Magic pond makes the prestige system in survival too difficult

JirQuuZ

MVP+
JirQuuZ
JirQuuZ
MVP+
Ratings
Shortly explained, I have been playing on the server for a while now and I absolutely love the survival server with all of its features. Prestige system was also enjoyable until I got stuck at Rank 7 objective; "Catch 30 Magic Pond Rewards". So far, I've joined the event countless times but barely ever catch anything due to my high ping. I believe also other people who have +300-400ms ping to Manacube find it extremely difficult to catch anything in this event, so my suggestion would be to change the Rank 7 objective into something else, that people could grind better, just like the other quests, objectives, tasks, etc.

Attachments

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
There's not much that Manacube can do other than make ManaPond RNG by making it like normal fishing, however, as we all know, sometimes RNG is stupid and makes no sense.

Also, a lot of people don't like boss RNG so I severely doubt than ANYONE would like ManaPond to be changed to RNG-based rewards.

If you aren't already, use ethernet. It can help your ping a lot. I don't use it but I know European players who get the same ping as me (I'm western NA btw) because they use ethernet.

Last edited:

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
80 8
Shortly explained, I have been playing on the server for a while now and I absolutely love the survival server with all of its features. Prestige system was also enjoyable until I got stuck at Rank 7 objective; "Catch 30 Magic Pond Rewards". So far, I've joined the event countless times but barely ever catch anything due to my high ping. I believe also other people who have +300-400ms ping to Manacube find it extremely difficult to catch anything in this event, so my suggestion would be to change the Rank 7 objective into something else, that people could grind better, just like the other quests, objectives, tasks, etc.
Just get one spot and spam it if your ping is that high then you are boud to catch something I also see another issue that is you would not be able to prestige even if you did get the catches since you need at least VIP rank to be able to Prestige

JirQuuZ

MVP+
JirQuuZ
JirQuuZ
MVP+
Ratings
Just get one spot and spam it if your ping is that high then you are boud to catch something I also see another issue that is you would not be able to prestige even if you did get the catches since you need at least VIP rank to be able to Prestige
Yeah I saw that one too but overall prestige gives you money cubits/USD thank buying cubits right away since the VIP rank costs only few dollars. I'm playing from Thailand btw, so USD is pretty expensive in my country's currency

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
80 8
Yeah I saw that one too but overall prestige gives you money cubits/USD thank buying cubits right away since the VIP rank costs only few dollars. I'm playing from Thailand btw, so USD is pretty expensive in my country's currency
can grind items in game and get VIP that is how I got to Elite from VIP+ I grinded items last season and sold them and managed to get Elite for pretty much free and there are other people who have done the same

skydude1234

Dedicated Member
MVP
skydude1234
skydude1234
MVP
Ratings
52 25
can grind items in game and get VIP that is how I got to Elite from VIP+ I grinded items last season and sold them and managed to get Elite for pretty much free and there are other people who have done the same
Imagine Doing that on islands. Im still getting to it xd. But seriously, there's like almost nothing to do on islands except for grind 1 mob type for like only a few good rewards. Mana Pond is kinda easier on islands tho, if it wasn't for how badly its timed for some people's timezones and their scheduele

JirQuuZ

MVP+
JirQuuZ
JirQuuZ
MVP+
Ratings
I've been trying to do that slowly but consistently by selling stuff for small bits of cubits. Almost getting my VIP now