Rejected Magymnast / Tiki Temple / 123 Jumps / Hard or Expert Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a primarily jungle themed map. There are a total of four checkpoints in the 123 jumps. All jumps have been tested and are possible.
(My screenshots are attached files because I did not know how to do otherwise sorry). Personally I feel like this could either be a hard map or expert map. Probably hard because I do not know of it is long enough to be an expert. You can access it at /plot visit Magymnast.
Thanks for your time!!

Attachments

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Magymnast,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is not original, there are many biome/jungle/temple themed maps already on ManaCube. Please check the Parkour List in the future before you start building a map to make sure your theme is original. The build is okay, but I feel the central build is still fairly plain. The fire in the middle looks pretty good, and the two pillars that are next to the slime pad look nice, but the rest of the build is just a bunch of floating jumps. In the future, try to make a singular main structure to avoid the map looking messy.

The parkour is far too long to be a hard or expert map, and is long enough to be an insane map. However, the difficulty is extremely inconsistent, with most of the parkour being comprised of easy level normal jumps, with some fence neos and a neup, etc. There is also very little variation, and the jumps are not mixed very well (the parkour comes in sections by jump type, the normal blocks, the fences, etc). You can look at recently accepted maps to get a better visual of our current standards for making maps in the future at /warp beta on the server, or the Accepted Maps subforum.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.