Main Raiding Issue

Josuke

ELITE
espese
espese
ELITE
Ratings
Alright, this is mostly a rant from an experience that just happened but needs to be addressed. If I recall there was a rule saying you couldn't regen walls while being raided? Which that rule was removed for whatever the fuck the reason was. Anyways. I feel that rule needs to be reinstated since of how easily you can place a bucket couple times and be completely safe afterwards. I can't even comprehend how idiotic it is to allow people to do that.

1. Don't say just to monitor the walls better, there's many walls to keep watch of and its nearly impossible to stop every attempt.

2. Whoever thought it was a good idea to get rid of the rule is a fuckin idiot and has never played factions before.

3. Please do reconsider and have an actual staff meeting to solidify and enforce rules suited to factions

4. For fucks sake please fix the pearling spawn bug.

Yes. I did rant but this is getting ridiculous, we need more info on what's being worked on other than, "staff are informed". Seriously

xSemo

PATRON+
xSemo
xSemo
Patron+
Ratings
37 1
I gotta agree, staff arguing that we can just kill the people genning and slabbing walls makes no sense. There's too many walls for 1 faction to monitor and by the time we figure out that they're genning it'll be too late. All it takes is 5 seconds to place a slab down and ruin the whole raid, I'm not sure what staff was thinking by allowing people to gen walls.

In addition, can you guys also fix success dust. The servers been released for about two weeks and it still hasn't been fixed. There was even a one week grace period to get things fixed and nothing's changed. This is really unprofessional.

chuck

ELITE
gurt
gurt
ELITE
Ratings
65 65
Was gonna wait for the classic "Of course its requiem complaining" comment but id like to see a smaller faction try to raid a base with 100+ walls and manage to watch over all of them. The rules gonna end up getting changed when someone tries to raid us and they cant watch over our walls without us using gen buckets or slabbing everything.

Pearling in spawn is the most annoying thing, people tempt you to fight and the second you get the upper hand they're instantly back in spawn.

The warzone exploit is another thing, people crouch over the slabs in spawn and are either hitting people in or bowing constantly.

WhatsYours

MVP+
aslleep
aslleep
MVP+
Ratings
This is a little glimpse of what I see. Minecraft open on one screen, and Youtube on another screen. A sticky note on either screen with copy and paste replys similar to these:
"Patience."
"Your concerns are brought up."
"Staff have been informed."
"Thank you, we are currently working on this."
"Higher ups have been informed."
"I don't want to pester higher ups."

All while he/she, mod/admin watches a Youtube Original of Cobra Kai Season 2.

After a couple days of this, all is forgiven, after a couple of weeks of this, you guys can't not see how this is a little bit frustrating. All we want is feedback or an explanation.

Please actually tend to your server, at this point it's concerning if you guys care about the server as much as I have heard you guys have done in the past.

We are your community, not your enemy.

Last edited:
Ratings
7 3
How else would anyone defend against requiem's raids, you all have god sets and stacks of pots and good at pvp, how do you expect anyone to defend against the raid... also this is the whole reason why on most servers factions always try to offline raid so that people can't defend. It would be utterly stupid to make a rule stating that you can't place blocks to defend your base if you're online while getting raided.

Either come with more people so you can watch most of the walls or raid when the enemy is offline.

chuck

ELITE
gurt
gurt
ELITE
Ratings
65 65
How else would anyone defend against requiem's raids, you all have god sets and stacks of pots and good at pvp, how do you expect anyone to defend against the raid... also this is the whole reason why on most servers factions always try to offline raid so that people can't defend. It would be utterly stupid to make a rule stating that you can't place blocks to defend your base if you're online while getting raided.

Either come with more people so you can watch most of the walls or raid when the enemy is offline.
HERES THE COMMENT!!

Placing blocks alone is not the big issue, its them spamming gen buckets. There's literally no counter to it whatsoever. You turn your back for a second and an invis can have the wall rebuilt before you get the chance to kill them lol

Ratings
7 3
oh, im down for the banning of gen bucket use to repair walls when getting raided but not being allowed to manually place slabs or blocks is a bit far.

BUT DEFINITELY BAN GEN BUCKETS DURING RAIDS!

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
Alright, this is mostly a rant from an experience that just happened but needs to be addressed. If I recall there was a rule saying you couldn't regen walls while being raided? Which that rule was removed for whatever the fuck the reason was. Anyways. I feel that rule needs to be reinstated since of how easily you can place a bucket couple times and be completely safe afterwards. I can't even comprehend how idiotic it is to allow people to do that.

1. Don't say just to monitor the walls better, there's many walls to keep watch of and its nearly impossible to stop every attempt.

2. Whoever thought it was a good idea to get rid of the rule is a fuckin idiot and has never played factions before.

3. Please do reconsider and have an actual staff meeting to solidify and enforce rules suited to factions

4. For fucks sake please fix the pearling spawn bug.

Yes. I did rant but this is getting ridiculous, we need more info on what's being worked on other than, "staff are informed". Seriously
Imagine getting 15 members of your faction on, all of them prepared for a raid, you've spent hours building the perfect cannon, while just 1 member of the defending faction is online. After the hours of building, you finally get your first shot off, your second, your third, now your thinking that you'll get through these walls in no time. But then out of nowhere, some invisible naked guy flies in with 20 gen buckets, spamming them. You finally get the kill shot on them, but its too late, back to square one. They will keep doing this until you leave

WhatsYours

MVP+
aslleep
aslleep
MVP+
Ratings
Imagine getting 15 members of your faction on, all of them prepared for a raid, you've spent hours building the perfect cannon, while just 1 member of the defending faction is online. After the hours of building, you finally get your first shot off, your second, your third, now your thinking that you'll get through these walls in no time. But then out of nowhere, some invisible naked guy flies in with 20 gen buckets, spamming them. You finally get the kill shot on them, but its too late, back to square one. They will keep doing this until you leave
This sounds wildly familiar. XD

Chandelier_

MVP+
culor
culor
MVP+
Ratings
yeah well raiding ain't supposed to be easy, even when people are offline but especially when defenders are there. It shouldn't feel like you will get through in no time :D
Once again, repairing your walls during a raid is a cheap tactic and really shouldn't be a thing. and yes we know its not supposed to be easy, it really shouldn't take a fucking day to break one wall. its still a challenge no matter what, but it shouldn't be that hard to get through one wall.

EUCombo

ELITE
EUCombo
EUCombo
ELITE
Ratings
I'd like to add my comment towards this.
Gen bucket patching should definitely not be allowed whilst raided as you can literally place one horizontal bucket in front if their barrel and add another 50 shots before getting towards your base.

I believe that patching walls by hand whilst getting raided should be allowed as that's what it's like on most faction servers and If you have a good cannoner then their cannon could have an anti patch on it, making it pointless for the defending faction to try patch. Also by the time that they've patched 1 area, you could have move your barrel and just shoot there instead.

But as I said, gen bucket patching is not something that should be allowed at all during a raid and I think it should be reconsidered.

also if you're struggling with someone placing 1 slab, you need a new cannoner

-EU

Kimesu

MVP+
Kimesu
Kimesu
MVP+
Ratings
seeing as this is the "first" season of factions, It was obvious that there were gonna be some hiccups within the rules/logistics of the server. Gen bucketing while under attack really shouldn't be allowed, but manually placing should be. If you cant manage to stop someone manually repairing a wall, I honestly don't know what to say (especially if its 1 slab).

xSemo

PATRON+
xSemo
xSemo
Patron+
Ratings
37 1
seeing as this is the "first" season of factions, It was obvious that there were gonna be some hiccups within the rules/logistics of the server. Gen bucketing while under attack really shouldn't be allowed, but manually placing should be. If you cant manage to stop someone manually repairing a wall, I honestly don't know what to say (especially if its 1 slab).
Have you tried to raid a major faction. Stop fixating on the one slab part. We can't raid because we can't stop them from genning walls.

Kimesu

MVP+
Kimesu
Kimesu
MVP+
Ratings
Have you tried to raid a major faction. Stop fixating on the one slab part. We can't raid because we can't stop them from genning walls.
I guess you didn’t read the forum post at all, here, I’ll quote myself for you. “Gen bucketing while under attack really shouldn’t be allowed...”-Kimesu2019