MAKE A HELLO KITTY CRATE

imjustvoid

PATRON+
imjustvoid
imjustvoid
Patron+
Ratings
17 9
i suggest we have a Hello Kitty crate. Can we all agree that a hello kitty crate would be the best crate to come out, it would sell great and really boost the mana cube economy! Plus it would be super easy i have many ideas and im sure a lot of people also do! I mean have you seen how well the hello kitty plush sells! sure some of the players wont like it but thats every crate!

imjustvoid

PATRON+
imjustvoid
imjustvoid
Patron+
Ratings
17 9
hello kitty? more like HELLA SHITTY. jk i vote yes for hello bitty crate {totally not being held against my own will}
see if un11 agrees shouldn't we all!!! he has the most best opinion ever (only this one)
Post automatically merged:

+1, need to get some cosmetics for my many eboys
exactly im sure kuru wants all of everything in hello kitty crate

Satisfiedbread

PATRON+
SatisfiedBread
SatisfiedBread
Patron+
Ratings
73 26
This crate idea is simply WONDERFUL! This will propel sales into new brackets and we should all invest. I would go for most opened crates for sure! WONDERFUL IDEA YES!

xKurusu

QA Team
xKurusu
xKurusu
QA Team
Ratings
30 5
i suggest we have a Hello Kitty crate. Can we all agree that a hello kitty crate would be the best crate to come out, it would sell great and really boost the mana cube economy! Plus it would be super easy i have many ideas and im sure a lot of people also do! I mean have you seen how well the hello kitty plush sells! sure some of the players wont like it but thats every crate!
+1 great idea for a crate would love to see this happen someday