Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I have noticed that a lot of times there are players who will make posts on the forums asking for staff to look at their ban appeal, or where to find their appeal. Supposedly, appeals should show up under the "your content tab," however, that is not the case. Also, if you go to appeals, you can only see the ban/mute appeal format as well as the archived appeals folder. For those of you who don't know how appeals work, you have to message a mod or higher to send the appeal link since only mod or higher can see them. I feel that this should be changed- so that you can either view your appeal from your content page, or by looking at the appeals page. Appeals would still only be visible to staff and the player appealing! Not only will it make things less frustrating for newer players who don't know how the appeal system works, but it also will reduce the number of posts created out of confusion surrounding appeals. If you have any questions feel free to ask, I'll do my best to answer them to the best of my ability :)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
it is a bug for players who can't see them not an intended feature. This isn't something that affects everyone.
not being able to see appeals from the content tab, or from the appeals page?