MVP+
Ratings
519 19

hitec128

ELITE
hitec128
hitec128
ELITE
I agree. <3 Factions is dying because of lack of players, we have a active faction & community, but the server needs to improve some stuff to make It more exciting, because at times your just sitting around waiting hours for koth, and then envoys is fun I guess if the loot would be balanced to the loot players actually use in pvp.
____
STUFF THAT COULD EASILY BE CHANGED:
-/race energy shop ( already implemented but for some reason its been unfinished for months?)
-KOTH more often!!! the 4 hours Is way too long IMO and others will agree, and especially the cool down which is 10? hours long.
this would definitely increase player count as there is a more balanced way for new players to have a chance of getting it.

I can talk more on this matter if you guys want me to appreciate to help, don't want this cool factions server to die of lack of players
<3

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3
Koth every 2 hours/more often?
Better Loot in Envoys?
Actually Add the energy shop?
Add the special kits?
Add more online store?
Well again factions did just recently open up so that may mean that they are working on it

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I agree. <3 Factions is dying because of lack of players, we have a active faction & community, but the server needs to improve some stuff to make It more exciting, because at times your just sitting around waiting hours for koth, and then envoys is fun I guess if the loot would be balanced to the loot players actually use in pvp.
____
STUFF THAT COULD EASILY BE CHANGED:
-/race energy shop ( already implemented but for some reason its been unfinished for months?)
-KOTH more often!!! the 4 hours Is way too long IMO and others will agree, and especially the cool down which is 10? hours long.
this would definitely increase player count as there is a more balanced way for new players to have a chance of getting it.

I can talk more on this matter if you guys want me to appreciate to help, don't want this cool factions server to die of lack of players
<3
This stuff is really good content wise and I’ve played a little bit of factions and I definitely agree! Add them to the suggestions link @WingsOfFire17 posted above!