Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I think the forums is an extension of the actual server not the other way round so at least to me it wouldn't make a huge amount of sense.
Regardless would it be a prefix like Vip, Vip+, Mvp and Mvp+ or would it be a title?

- Raptor

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
idk

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I think at least with this suggestion its something you need to think about, its a cool idea but it needs to be fleshed out in to a more tangible suggestion.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I think maybe titles you have on the server (ex. Loved, Rainbow, eGirl, etc.) would be cool. But there are so many available titles at this point, I think it would get pretty cluttered for something small and cosmetic. Perhaps in the form of small badges on profiles this could work better. :)

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Yeah. If my mom lets me im going to buy elite if i get $100 for my bday is there tax?

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
I don't think Forum Tags in the Ingame Server would make much sense. I perceive Forums and the Server as seperate things, I mean it wouldn't make sense to make ingame tags on here available. Things like Forum Master would be things unecessary in my opinion, especially for people who don't care about the forums and just care about the ingame things. I think a small perk or even a cosmetic for a Forum Master would be better rather than a full-blown title.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I agree about the perk. I still think it should have a tag though.