Make headless CE useful

Ayn234

MVP
TheRealAyn234
TheRealAyn234
MVP
Ratings
On Skyblock (and maybe other gamemodes, i main skyblock so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) mobs have a 10% chance to drop heads. Which is okay, but I feel like having the Headless custom enchantment should increase the chances a bit, considering it literally has no use at the moment. However, I feel having a high level Headless shouldn't give a *really* high chance of a mob dropping heads, so like 25% seems like too much to me. I guess I'll let staff decide how much the chances should be increased. What do you think?

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I believe headless is supposed to increase the chance of players dropping their heads in pvp.

Ayn234

MVP
TheRealAyn234
TheRealAyn234
MVP
Ratings
Isn't that already a 100% chance? There was never a time I didn't get a head from killing someone in pvp.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Isn't that already a 100% chance? There was never a time I didn't get a head from killing someone in pvp.
Well, at least on aether it isn't. I've killed people before in volcano and they didn't drop any heads.

Subtilizer

ELITE
elseawhy
elseawhy
ELITE
Ratings
Headless is a type of ce that ONLY works on player, just like freeze, blessed and alpha. To make it work on mobs might take a lot of work to recompile the code, there’s no point adding stuff when there’s shit ton of lags, I think they should fix the lag first before adding anything else cuz they’ll just be removed the other day and players will be mad about it.

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
The CE Headless was super usefull last season eversince last season we didn’t have the 100% player head droprate. The CE is kinda outdated and is basically useless now. I don’t think they should increase mobhead drops with it, I think they should lower playerhead droprate again.

BestDiamondSword

PATRON
BestDiamondSword
BestDiamondSword
ELITE
Ratings
I do think headless should work on mobs seeing as players already have a high chance of dropping their head (I main factions and there I've never killed a player and not got there head.) If headless were to work on mobs I think a max headless should bring the chance of a mob skull to around 17-20% making it still rare but it feels like having headless is more worth it then.