Make it so you can buy ranks for people.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Hey guys. I am currently trying to get the first rank. my mom wont let me use my real life money so i hope someone will help me by getting it for me. I would really appreciate it. Thank you. And have a nice day/night.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hey guys. I am currently trying to get the first rank. my mom wont let me use my real life money so i hope someone will help me by getting it for me. I would really appreciate it. Thank you. And have a nice day/night.
You can buy ranks for people. You just enter their username in shop instead of your/their own name.

- Raptor

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
can you get me one sonic? i really would appreciate it

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
can you get me one sonic? i really would appreciate it
I know you would, I love Manacube but I don't have a lot of money between rent and food, I am currently saving cubits to get someone else a rank. Perhaps one day Duhlaney or perhaps you will befriend someone else who will. I had MVP and MVP+ bought for me by surprise by people in the Survival community. I think if you contribute to the community anything is possible although I would say you should never expect a reward for helping people.
Sorry I can't buy you a rank as of right now.
- Raptor

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
oh ok. So far people are mean about it when I ask.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Last edited:

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
ok

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
oh ok. So far people are mean about it when I ask.
At least in my experience asking for a rank gets a frosty reception. I've never done it but I have seen people. There is an attitude of "work for it if you want it" on Manacube and this definitely is the same with ranks be it saving up cubits to buy a rank, buying cubits from other players. If you grind for your rank people will respect that Duhlaney and you will value that rank much more because its taken you time and dedication to get it.
- Raptor

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
ik but they still wont let me get one from them. They say i dont have enough money