Make KitPVP Great Again

3Clicks

PATRON+
3Clicks
3Clicks
Patron+
Ratings
39 23
Hello, I'd like to start off by explaining the contents of this post. I'll be going over ideas and suggestions in which I believe would bring out the full potential of manacube KitPVP. KitPVP has in my opinion the potential to be Manacubes most popular server within the community. If treated correctly KitPVP could be manacubes main source of donations towards the server. I've not played on manacube KitPVP for the longest time but hearing how enjoyable the server sounded last season and the season before kind of annoys me as this season is pretty lackluster in 99% of the communities opinion.

1. Adding new / better season vault items, we all know that svas are pretty terrible recently and no flame to anyone who creates them but nobody needs Depth Strider IV or Saturation / Night Vision. In my personal opinion items like a punch 3 bow being put back into circulation as said by INVEST0R would bring a sense of competitiveness back to KitPVP. This would generate more income for manacube via KitPVP as to be honest nobody is buying cubits svas that u sit in spawn spamming with no reward. People would irl money for an item like the Cubits Bow to be back. The community would love this.

2. Resetting the server and having a fresh start. I feel like resetting the server right now would be so ideal for all players, new players would have a chance to catch up and old players would have competition. I see so many players in chat saying p2w because I have a gset and they can't do anything to progress because I have nothing better to do than farm and expand my wealth. I would also agree with an unban of players banned for cheating. The gset community is so dead and it's a shame, I can drop for hours without getting dropped on. Even if you chose to keep certain players banned we really need an active playerbase to return to KitPVP for it to be enjoyable again.

3. Remove Anti Gravity. It's disgusting. I don't like it. I don't know anyone who likes it. It's buggy, Please.

4. Make teaming with those outside of your squad punishable. It's impossible for new players to get started with 5 or 6 groups of players down in iron teaming. The new players have literally 0 chance to get into the server leading to them leaving and not returning, and I don't blame them.

5. Give rewards for players finishing in the top 3 of a section. Rewards varying per difficulty of leaderboard. Squads getting rewarded for being /sq top. Just simple little things like these would make the competition on the server so much better and would re ignite a playerbase.

There are many more suggestions and ways of giving life back to KitPVP as many players before me have said. Please just listen to the community and help manacube KitPVP return to the enjoyability it used to be.

Thanks
-3Clicks

Add void back so I can team kill

Last edited:

Goatonebay

ELITE
GoatOnEbay
GoatOnEbay
ELITE
Ratings
I like most of the points that you have got except the squad rule, it seems a bit unmanagable. Does any other server do this ?

Culve

ELITE
Culve
Culve
ELITE
Ratings
29 7
I like most of the points that you have got except the squad rule, it seems a bit unmanagable. Does any other server do this ?
I agree with Goat. All the points are good ideas however, I have my own to add on duels specifically. I have suggested these before but with staff members only, would be cool with some other opinions.

- Make duels for 2v2s or more
- More duel modes including a new kit with a set loadout
- Create a map with just a plain flat surface with no hills
- Add a few more pearls to PotPVP but not 16 as it makes people plan their use of pearls more
- Fix the combo glitch
- Add unbreaking 4 to the stone sword in soup duels as they often break before the opponent has died

Thanks.

Alezn

MVP+
Alezn
Alezn
MVP+
Ratings
7 7
I agree with Goat. All the points are good ideas however, I have my own to add on duels specifically. I have suggested these before but with staff members only, would be cool with some other opinions.

- Add a few more pearls to PotPVP but not 16 as it makes people plan their use of pearls more
- Fix the combo glitch
- Add unbreaking 4 to the stone sword in soup duels as they often break before the opponent has died

Thanks.
I agree with Culve lets go!

ManaRayed

ELITE
Kuqn
Kuqn
ELITE
Ratings
37 5
punch 4 would literally end the server, something like a punch 3 would be more manageable but still too op now that players know the contents of that. It was cool when there were only 4 of those last season but bringing it back would cause chaos.

Heklo

VIP
Heklo
Heklo
VIP
Ratings
I disagree with some things - Teaming cannot be managed, people that are teamed will simply 'forget' to attack each other, and there is no way to manage it properly. Bringing back special items to increase competition would be interesting, as long as it's not too overpowered. A slight benefit should be enough so that people strive to get it, but it won't destroy the balance of pvp.

Softenings

ELITE
byeasf
byeasf
VIP+
Ratings
10 5
i agree with almost everything u say but point 4 and the p3 bow aint gonna happen and season reset take so long like i could disappear for 6 months and come back and still have shit which is sad

3Clicks

PATRON+
3Clicks
3Clicks
Patron+
Ratings
39 23

- Fix the combo glitch

Thanks.
I agree, duels are pretty shambolic right now

3Clicks

PATRON+
3Clicks
3Clicks
Patron+
Ratings
39 23
Also just want to re emphasise on the fact that nobody really wants anti gravity, even if u just do another LMS or Koth I don't care it's just not enjoyable for us when Anti Grav is on.

Zavman

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Zavman
Zavman
ELITE
Ratings
64 23
Also just want to re emphasise on the fact that nobody really wants anti gravity, even if u just do another LMS or Koth I don't care it's just not enjoyable for us when Anti Grav is on.
+1 : This is so true.
Anti gravity also makes people have laggy hits and movements. I have heard once that someone got mana ray anti-cheated for flying during anti gravity. Maybe replace the event with a new one such as a new way to get mana or maybe have like a pvp LMS at a given players arena as arenas are kind of pointless and provide little aspect to the game.

3Clicks

PATRON+
3Clicks
3Clicks
Patron+
Ratings
39 23
+1 : This is so true.
Anti gravity also makes people have laggy hits and movements. I have heard once that someone got mana ray anti-cheated for flying during anti gravity. Maybe replace the event with a new one such as a new way to get mana or maybe have like a pvp LMS at a given players arena as arenas are kind of pointless and provide little aspect to the game.

Anti KB bug during this losing so many killstreaks and sets. kmt

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
punch 4 would literally end the server, something like a punch 3 would be more manageable but still too op now that players know the contents of that. It was cool when there were only 4 of those last season but bringing it back would cause chaos.
of course it still wouldn’t be common. It would be in a crate with for example at 1% chance to get so you would have to get extremely lucky or open a ton of crates and by the time that crate is replaced there won’t be many, I’d guess there would be less than 7

3Clicks

PATRON+
3Clicks
3Clicks
Patron+
Ratings
39 23
Would bring competition to kitpvp again. something to fight for instead of farming for no reason with nothing else to do.