Make the ranks global again: I mean seriously, you think everyone will spend $500 on elite ranks on all the games we play???!!

LordCraft

ELITE
craftmaster1802
craftmaster1802
ELITE
Ratings
Some people think that the fact that the ranks are not global and the costs for the ranks, along with elite, have been cut down by %50 is a good thing (especially the latter), but actually you now have to pay $400 more to get a global rank, buying ranks for EVERY SINGLE GAME. It would be better if the ranks were full priced and were again made global, so people may not need to pay so much money. I think Manacube is making tidy profits without this "not global ranks" thing, with almost everyone buying cubits and ranks and all.

Better yet is make an option: do you want global? if you want global rank, you gotta pay double - OR - do you want per game? per-game rank is %50 off.

Something like that. I think that's better. Also I cant use irl money since im still a kid so cubits are super scarce, like finding one netherite ingot in a world generated full of chests. Im not complaining much, not that anyone can help me, but cubits are like off for me :)

Plz fix the rank problem, its crazy how much a guy's gotta pay for this! Players, have fun!

Zavman

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Zavman
Zavman
ELITE
Ratings
64 23
I support this! Or make an elite rank bundle! For example, Make parkour, factions and kitpvp gain the ability of paying like 100$ for elite rank on all three as they are the 1.8 servers!

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
thing is why would you buy local elite on servers you're never going to play? i have elite on parkour and islands and i have no intention of getting it on creative or factions. i do agree that one global elite rank would be better, but there are arguments for local ranks as well

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
343 38
It's a lot cheaper to get it only for the modes you main on, it's pretty tough to dedicate all of your effort to 9 different modes equally... There's also no benefit to having it everywhere, no additional perks or anything, just more money in your pocket! It's like buying DLC for a game you don't own, that's a little silly isn't it

LordCraft

ELITE
craftmaster1802
craftmaster1802
ELITE
Ratings
As Buffy recently stated, "thing is why would you buy local elite on servers you're never going to play? i have elite on parkour and islands and i have no intention of getting it on creative or factions. i do agree that one global elite rank would be better, but there are arguments for local ranks as well", well, I've asked for an option in my first message above. There must be an option for people to choose, whether they want global rank or per-game type rank. Global will be full priced, but per-game ranks can be %50 off, as they are now.

LordCraft

ELITE
craftmaster1802
craftmaster1802
ELITE
Ratings
So the main thing I am saying is: I know everyone does NOT play ALL the 9 or 10 minigames Manacube has in the lobby, but for people who do, I think there can be a simple OPTION, just an option, if a player wants global or per-game ranks.

The price for the per-game ranks can be reduced but global ranks can be full priced.

Example: A player wants a rank only and ONLY for Survival, then he must pay $50 for his ELITE.

But if a player wants a global ELITE rank, on all minigames, then he must pay $100 for his global ELITE rank.

I hope you all get what I mean. All I am recommending is not to remove the "not-global rank" thingy, since it is indeed convenient, but to create an option - whether one wants global or per-game ranks - for players who don't find it as convenient.

LordCraft

ELITE
craftmaster1802
craftmaster1802
ELITE
Ratings
also if some change happens (which may not be extremely likely), will I have ELITE in Survival? Because I was given ELITE and I have that tag in the lobby and manacube.com, so does it come to me in Survival?

I know this is unrelated but I am a big fan of Survival on Manacube. I brought most of my classmates into it!

CaptnCrunch420

ELITE
CaptnCrunch420
CaptnCrunch420
ELITE
Ratings
I understand completely where you're coming from, but tbh I respect the server's grind lol