Closed Making A Map 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
2 1
Hello IGN is XxVegieSoupxX and i'm trying to submit my second map to the road of becoming a "Mapper". I have tried to post my other map "Flags" but i don't know how that went. The new map i'm trying to make is called "Emerald" because i haven't seen a map like that before. the name of the plot is XxVegieSoupxX and its my second plot. Feel free to check it out. I am pretty confident it should be a easy map because I have seen some of the hard and experts. They are really hard to make. I'm pretty good at manacube I have only have had around 50 hours on. I also like building things and being creative. 50% of the reason im trying to build maps is so i can have fun and build stuff way beyond my imagination. Here are some Pictures/Screenshots of "Emerald" Thanks

Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 1.02.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 1.02.35 PM.png

-XxVegieSoupxX

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

Unfortunately I'll be giving this a -1. The theme is unoriginal, as there are several maps revolving around Minecraft blocks. The build does look accurate to an emerald block, but it could be better and more appealing. The parkour is decently varied and I believe this fits the easy difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

Ratings
2 1
Thank you for the feedback if I make it better can it get posted
-XxVegieSoupxX

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Closed because I can't find the plot. Please provide a warp to your plot next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.