mana for checkpoints

Ratings
6 1
I think for each cp you reach on any map you should get a certain amount of mana. So like if for an easy map there is 2 checkpoints and then the finish, have each cp be 5 mana, then the finish also be 5 so it adds up to 15. I think it would be really great to have that on all the expert and insane maps too.

Sketchinqq

Dedicated Member
MVP
Sketchinqq
Sketchinqq
MVP
Ratings
66 3
I think this could be a little op for maps like cake if you grind it enough your getting the amount you would get for a medium map but then again it would push up all the mana amounts, but it would be a bit op for people who just sit there and grind. Idk?

Ratings
I think this could be a little op for maps like cake if you grind it enough your getting the amount you would get for a medium map but then again it would push up all the mana amounts, but it would be a bit op for people who just sit there and grind. Idk?
I second that. You could keep repeating one easy checkpoint.

Ratings
Agreed. you could grind out a lot of mana that way

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Would that include the initial checkpoint? What if one Insane map has 4 checkpoints and another has 9? Thats not right. Not all maps of a certain difficulty have the same amount of checkpoints. This would make building, judging, and implementing maps needlessly complicated, not to mention the amount of extra commands Shinx would have to run.

I really see no need to change the course system.