Mana Mistake

Hi, I accidentally sent 990 mana to someone named "Zajac" while I meant to send that mana to "Zajac8". If you do "/mana look Zajac", they only have 990, and that is what I gave them. If there is anyone with that name in Minecraft, they have likely never entered the sever. If I could please get a refund of transfer that 990 mana to Zajac8 instead of Zajac, that would be greatly appreciated. If you need more information, let me know. The transaction occurred roughly at 11:19pm on June 1st.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hi! Please make a support ticket right here for assistance! If you have any screenshots please include those in the ticket. (No worries if you don’t, we just need as much info about the situation as possible!)
Let me know if you have anymore questions.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Hihi!
The problem of being able to send money/mana to people who don't exist has been reported and should soon be fixed. But until then you have to be careful. You can get the mana back if you submit a support ticket at the following link:
https://manacube.com/support/open
Please make sure to include screenshots if you have any. Tickets can take a few days for a response and then they might ask some questions.

Good luck!

Edit:
Sorry Anxi, didn't see your post until after I replied