Mana Pond Prestige Requirement

alexgamer88

ELITE
alexgamer88
alexgamer88
ELITE
Ratings
19 6
The mana pond prestige requirement is literally the hardest of them all- and I've been stuck at it for a while- any tips and tricks on how to achieve it?

Also count this as a suggestion to lower the amount of rewards you need to catch to fulfill the requirement.

Last edited:

alexgamer88

ELITE
alexgamer88
alexgamer88
ELITE
Ratings
19 6
Idea: Maybe we can change it to 30 boss kills? Way easier but also pretty difficult

jcody_parker

PATRON+
jcody_parker
jcody_parker
Patron+
Ratings
72 1
Idea: Maybe we can change it to 30 boss kills? Way easier but also pretty difficult
Some people can only get on for 1 boss kill per day due to time zones. So they would have to wait 30 days to get the boss requirement. That sounds dumb. You can catch 10+ things per pond if you aren't slow.

alexgamer88

ELITE
alexgamer88
alexgamer88
ELITE
Ratings
19 6
Some people can only get on for 1 boss kill per day due to time zones. So they would have to wait 30 days to get the boss requirement. That sounds dumb. You can catch 10+ things per pond if you aren't slow.
but is there any strategy or no? Because I've been to tons of ponds and only have 1 reward-

D

Deleted member 147690

but is there any strategy or no? Because I've been to tons of ponds and only have 1 reward-
Practice really goes a long way when it comes to pond. Find a small area that you feel comfortable at and just keep practicing catching the items as they fall. Stick to the same spot as you will get used to it over time and eventually you will feel comfortable with the timing. Hope that helps a bit :)

alexgamer88

ELITE
alexgamer88
alexgamer88
ELITE
Ratings
19 6
Practice really goes a long way when it comes to pond. Find a small area that you feel comfortable at and just keep practicing catching the items as they fall. Stick to the same spot as you will get used to it over time and eventually you will feel comfortable with the timing. Hope that helps a bit :)
Ty