damnn looking sickk

Scuzz

MVP
Quawk
Quawk
MVP
Ratings
98 3
Although I don't play anymore, the update looks amazing. Cool to see how far the server has gone the last few years.

For the skyblock classic feature, could try having different profiles where you can choose to play normally with all the features, or choose a skyblock classic profile that prevents users from using the new features like build mode etc.

AbiXChew

SrMod | Events Manager
Senior Mod
AbiXChew
AbiXChew
Senior Mod
Ratings
261 7
plz no skyblock classic, keep islands as islands, this shit is the holy grounds. we can not disturb the holy grounds. add changes like cool stuff that dont affect any core gameplay we gucci gang
This! Update but this is what makes Islands, not sky islands. Toxic water, Pirate bay, silver...play up this theme!!!!!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
will the mcmmo leaderboard still be a thing on skyblock classi- I mean islands...?

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Ok pop off while I'm asleep
Looks interesting
(I've squealed internally many times and I believe I started to hyperventilate mentally as well)
IM READY

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Ok pop off while I'm asleep
Looks interesting
(I've squealed internally many times and I believe I started to hyperventilate mentally as well)
IM READY
Go to sleep stinky <3

Ratings
All looks great... Is w/e going to work this season? if not are you going to refund ppl their money? I only play skyblock and feel like I got ripped off as w/e hasn't worked this season!

Skyllah

VIP
Skyllah
Skyllah
VIP
Ratings
Oh my God im so excited , this is a really nice Skyblock update, the spawn looks awesome and the new features are amazing, thank you very much for this, i hope we can play soon :D
Yours, Skyllah

Super new havent even played the server lol but is skyblock competitive for payout roleplay or whats the type of gameplay from skyblock

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Super new havent even played the server lol but is skyblock competitive for payout roleplay or whats the type of gameplay from skyblock
There are some leaderboards with in game currency payouts, but the large majority of players just hang out with friends. I find it a very good balance of competition and messing around.

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
Very excited for this.

keep islands the same though.