Softijsje26

QA Team
Softijsje26
Softijsje26
QA Team
Ratings
86 15
Hello,
Right now for beginners mana is difficult to get, good thing it should not get easy.
Now a few months in more people will get a pickaxe max. After trench, autosell, divine, souls and maybe a few more enchant on your pickaxe everyone is happy with the pickaxe. After all these upgrades you get a good amount of mana for mining.
But the problem is their is no use for mana right now. The only thing you can spend it on is buying cubits, ah and coinflipping. I feel like their should be a permanent use for mana after upgrading the pickaxe. Last season we had miner minions to use mana for. We had something to constantly put mana in. Now we dont have something like that.

So my suggestion would be add those miner minions back, or add something where we can constantly put mana in, for example the kiltonshop now but then for mana. This will also trigger the cubit market more because people would actual need mana for something after upgrading the pickaxe.

Maybe we can get some more suggestions under this post what they can add to use mana for and hopefully they will look at it and add something to use mana for after upgrading the pickaxe.

From a active olympus player,
Softijsje26

gay

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ooggay
ooggay
Patron
Ratings
130 5
So my suggestion would be add those miner minions back, or add something where we can constantly put mana in, for example the kiltonshop now but then for mana. This will also trigger the cubit market more because people would actual need mana for something after upgrading the pickaxe.
manashop! could add money pouches/pot of golds to help rank up, sell boosters, something people use a lot of but theres not enough supply of