Forum Expert
PATRON+
d4isycha1n4s8tan
d4isycha1n4s8tan
Patron+
Ratings
362 76
≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, we've decided to host a Christmas giveaway! As Christmas is the season of giving, we want to give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Prizes

There will be 3 (or 5) prize places (I haven't decided yet), first place to third place. The first place prize will be the most valuable, while on the other hand, the 3rd place will be the least valuable prize (still has pretty good stuff in it). There will be season vault access items in the first place prize, second place prize, and third place prize. Prizes will be announced in a few days. Message me on discord (bex#9999) if you would like to contribute any prizes! I'll be spinning the wheel in Manacube VC.

1st Place

1671780124513.png

2nd Place

1671780137222.png

3rd Place

1671780146678.png

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

How To Enter?

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, and what is your favorite Christmas memory. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Winner Information

We will be using a random name generator to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced on the day before Christmas Eve to allow you to spend precious time with your family. (Dec 23th) at 5pm EST. If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and we will publicly announce all winners on another forums post.

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
3. Have fun!

merry-christmas-gif-1.gif

Attachments

Last edited:

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
name; SHREK53 discord id: shrek53#2827 my favourite chrismas memory is the time my sister started crying cos i woke up b4 her

friends: @Ester070 @TeamJacob and @hiya_boiii

Last edited:

LilBoy_

ELITE
xLilBear
xLilBear
ELITE
Ratings
10 2
Name: VID2
Discord: VID2#9758
Christmas memory: In like 4christmas straight i have been getting rc cars and all the time i have drived them in my cousins long hair so she had to cut a little bit of it XD

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
236 90
IGN : woolly26
Discord : woolly26#5633

Christmas memory :

I remember when my uncle needed help from a small strong boi to kill a pig so he called me and they held the pig and I cut its head so it wouldnt suffer pain from being burned alive . The pigs skin was tasty and the meat was delicious best christmas that I ever had , next day I and my friends threw firecrackers at each other and one of them ruined my jacket , miss those days .

Homies (friends) @SSM_GOD @Angerown @Quinny

Last edited:

Miroshino

ELITE
Miroshino
Miroshino
ELITE
Ratings
IGN : woolly26
Discord : woolly26#5633

Christmas memory :

I remember when my uncle needed help from a small strong boi to kill a pig so he called me and they held the pig and I cut its head so it would suffer pain from being burned alive . The pigs skin was tasty and the meat was delicious best christmas that I ever had , next day I and my friends threw firecrackers at each other and one of them ruined my jacket , miss those days .

Homies (friends) @SSM_GOD @Angerown @Quinny
what the fuck bro

FreezeFlame

ELITE
FreezeFlame_
FreezeFlame_
ELITE
My game name is FreezeFlame_ and my discord is FreezeFlame#4278. My favorite memory of Christmas is ripping open the presents and seeing the paper fly across the room.

teeth420

QA Team
teeth420
teeth420
QA Team
Ratings
43 1
teeth420
420core#7747
Once when I was like 7 I opened all the christmas presents before my parents woke up.

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
80 8
IGN: L0rD_GrIm
Disc: L0rD_Gr!m#9736
Fav Memory: Was at a friends place during the day and we were playing ice hockey in his backyard since he had a smaller hockey field outside and the fool put his phone next to the goal so he got a cracked phone screen as a present from us :D

@iAmBungee @CreatorMC @Iamstingrae

Ester070

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ester070
Ester070
ELITE
Ratings
61 10
Ester070#3209
Ign: Ester070
Fav christmas memories are just spending time with family
@goldenlumberjack @SkyDieGame @SHREK53 (sorry not sorry for the pings I gotta get sum cool shit from the giveaway)