✰ Manacube Corruption Exposed + Manacube [Mostly Peaceful] Protest ✰

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
The Communist Admin, AKA @Lighthoused, muted me today for no apparent reason. This is unjust, cruel, and ultimately unforgivable. The 8th amendment to the constitution prohibits the federal government from imposing "[...] cruel and unusual punishments". @Lighthoused is in clear violation of this amendment. How long will we have to suffer? Will our voices ever be loud enough? Does this ever end? Let's have @Dacon answer these fundamental questions.

Therefore, I am calling on all patriots of Manacube to join me in a [mostly peaceful] protest against @Dacon's tyrannical regime. The protest will occur next Friday (8/13th), Parkour Spawn, at exactly 2PM Eastern Time. If you do not join us, you are against us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
Removed your image with had inappropriate language on it. Have a good night :).
You might want to edit your message, it totally makes no sense. Have a good night :).

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
i’ll make sure to add this into my calendar, very important event indeed.

Onlyblueopps21

Ratings
Staff really corrupt this server. I surely made my mistakes and broke the rules but nobody should be able to never get on again unless it involves hacks or threats. I understand kids play this game but I’ve never seen another server within over 6 years of playing off and on that is so soft. Some of y’all staff (not all) need to stop trying to be so professional at a role in a game and just worry about basic rules. It’s not your career don’t worry.

The_Endy

MVP+
_3nd3r_
_3nd3r_
MVP+
Ratings
4 1
idk what people think a protest on a game(which is a business for dacon and the admins) is gonna do

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Sil = silnt = silent
he’s just here to silence the people!!
What is this, a dictatorship?? No! Players have the right to peacefully protest I thought this was a democracy :(
Buttt if he does try to silence the people... guess a staff report ticket could come in handy, ya'll better be recording this so we have plenty of evidence ;)

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
What is this communism? I thought Dacon knew better!
1628545741649.png

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Staff think they so good on this server but I’m the one perm banned still playing on an alt everyday
Probably shouldn’t have said that XD

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119