✰ Manacube Corruption Exposed + Manacube [Mostly Peaceful] Protest ✰

Ratings
4 17
The Communist Admin, AKA @Lighthoused, muted me today for no apparent reason. This is unjust, cruel, and ultimately unforgivable. The 8th amendment to the constitution prohibits the federal government from imposing "[...] cruel and unusual punishments". @Lighthoused is in clear violation of this amendment. How long will we have to suffer? Will our voices ever be loud enough? Does this ever end? Let's have @Dacon answer these fundamental questions.

Therefore, I am calling on all patriots of Manacube to join me in a [mostly peaceful] protest against @Dacon's tyrannical regime. The protest will occur next Friday (8/13th), Parkour Spawn, at exactly 2PM Eastern Time. If you do not join us, you are against us.
You realize the constitution doesn't apply to private companies right?

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
81 8
This is a waste of time for both us players and for the staff, if you got muted unfairly make a ticket if not and there is inappropriate language in the screenshot that got deleted then it seems fair mute from the staff.

Ratings
I be using vpns, but I have heard bout that. Just wish I could be given a second chance. Don’t think anyone should be perm banned for tp killing. I know it’s against rules and I should be punished for it, but atleast not forever. :(