Manacube Dis track (DISCLAIMER - IT'S ALL JUST A JOKE NOTHING HERE IS SERIOUS)

Pigochi

ELITE
Pigochi
Pigochi
ELITE
Ratings
Pigochi here with somethin new, ya’hear. This is The Manacube Dis track

Welcome to manacube, we have crappy games, why don’t we start off with the least of the lame?

Olympus all you do is mine all day, Only way to get good is to sit back and play. Atlas got all the players, too bad it’s all filled with haters. Aether sitting here with no one in chat, Only pay to win schmucks that are mostly all fat.

Survival all it is is knockoff factions, with barely any action. All the elites tryna hate on me n’ my mates, like bro go back to begging for your free crates. All you do is sit in monotony, while all you have is an inflated economy

Then there’s creative, with no active players, half of them suck, and half of them are failures. There are a few good plots, that’s true. It’s just too bad that the staff don’t pay attention to you.

And we have islands, what a joke. Such a bad server its payouts got revoked. Looking at islands, all i can do is scoff. It’s so plain and clear that it's a skyblock ripoff.

Kitpvp? Count me out. All that’s there are kids who only learned to scream and shout. They say, “he has hacks”. Like dude, relax. They’re good at the game and you’re just really lame.

Factions? Not so great. Looking at your sorry state, crates removed for pay to win, with all your players it’s just a sin. I don’t see a reason, why you deserve so many seasons. You have the worst clan name(s), and most of you can’t even play the game

Skyblock up from the floor. Still just as much a chore. It also Has the title of most boring server. But i’m just an observer. Showing off your riches like you’re hot stuff. Island level? We don’t care, paid to win? That’s rough.

Last and least, Parkour. Just a bunch of people jumping on the floor. I make fun of it with all of my mates, and the only interesting things from there are from your paid crates. Only got popular because of dream, but now they can sit down, because they’re just a meme.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
THIS. IS. AMAZING. (ily manacube)

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
I am going to make a song out of this and I will not give you credit!