Manacube Doesn't Allow LGBTQ+?

Ratings
Hi all,

I've been playing on Manacube creative and survival recently, and another user brought it to my attention that no LGBTQ+ members are allowed on the server. I just want to double check and make sure that is true or if I can still continue playing. It would be very sad for me if I can't play Manacube just because I am gay. It shouldn't affect anyone, especially on a server. Nonetheless, the staff also said that this was true so I got offline to respect the rules. If that rule changes please let me know. This server was fun...

Thanks,
MoneyMonkeyPvP

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey there!
Well this is very strange, because this couldn't be further from the truth! A LOT of ManaCube staff members ARE LGBTQ+, including myself :) Those who are not have been nothing but friendly allies. I've never heard a crass word from any of my fellow staff about my orientation or identity.
In fact, hate speech is not tolerated in any way on ManaCube, so I personally ask that you would report these kinds of comments in /report when you see them in game, and take screenshots. As simple as it is, player reports really do help us do our jobs to keep the server a fun and safe place to play for anyone, no matter how they identify.
I'm sorry that this happened to you! Do know that ManaCube doesn't discriminate against anyone and again, doesn't allow this kind of blatantly rude/hateful behavior.

Last edited:

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Hello,

Quinny has done a great job responding to your post but I just wanted to clarify further for you.

ManaCube does not tolerate hate speech at all to any group of people. We have a serious punishment path for those who are hateful which involves no warnings and after a fourth offence, you are perm muted. We do this to ensure that the community is safe and welcoming to all.

If you are aware of any players that have been hateful in the past, including the one you mention in this thread, please report them here https://manacube.com/support/
If you see it occur when you are in-game please use ./report.

I hope this eases your mind and demonstrates that we are an inclusive and welcoming server to everyone of all backgrounds.

Best Wishes,
Sunset

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
WYM SOME? HALF OF THEM ARE xD. Homophobia isn't allowed. You're more than welcome to keep playing <3
ok I edited to a lot ty for correcting me War LOL

NoPoint

Ratings
AWKWARD PAN CLAPPING

Edit:

I just want to personally apologize for anyone who may have told you otherwise, the staff team is very, very, very open to LGBT+ If you feel someone is being disrespectful towards LGBT+ members, feel free to contact any staff members by doing /report or /helpop

Last edited:
Ratings
Hey there!
Well this is very strange, because this couldn't be further from the truth! A LOT of ManaCube staff members ARE LGBTQ+, including myself :) Those who are not have been nothing but friendly allies. I've never heard a crass word from any of my fellow staff about my orientation or identity.
In fact, hate speech is not tolerated in any way on ManaCube, so I personally ask that you would report these kinds of comments in /report when you see them in game, and take screenshots. As simple as it is, player reports really do help us do our jobs to keep the server a fun and safe place to play for anyone, no matter how they identify.
I'm sorry that this happened to you! Do know that ManaCube doesn't discriminate against anyone and again, doesn't allow this kind of blatantly rude/hateful behavior.
Hello Quinny! Thank you so much for this great news. I was somewhat worried. But that's awesome the staff are accepting!! I am looking forward to getting back on Manacube today. I will just report any hate that I see. This will be a great resource as well to refer people to in the future. Thanks again!