MANACUBE EARTH IDEAS:

Vote for this

• meh i dont know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no sorry i dont like those ideas (not recommended :P)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

java_hello

MVP
java_hello
java_hello
MVP
Hey, i am java_hello an average earth player. I have a few manacube earth ideas:

1: After the reset the world gen can be such many times much better by just adding custom buildings and structures that all are biome dependent, these structures will be variated from big to small and small to big an example is an jungle pyramid/temple that is giant. If this gets included please let me help with the building!

2: Balancing is one thing we really need, some people just buy elite right away and then BOOM they threaten to kill you with their strong weapon. This happend to me alot so i have a handy idea for it: Balance report, if someone is abusing its ranks and power the powers they have can be taken away temporary, and if they have done this multiple times their items can get removed -PERMANENTLY-

3: Me as a mod... (ignore this one)

4: Dungeons, Dungeons is a fun way of making a more

5: more ways to obtain items, If i need cubits the only way is to prestige buy or claim the rewards from daily or crates. that is kinda boring and so i want it to become more fun for everyone to obtain cubits. We can do this by using the things such as dungeons to make a reward system for all the things you do but then less boring to prestige all the time.

(6: (This is a bonus one) Raids, you need to defend your town of mobs trying to enter your town. Mobs are all 20 hp points and have 2 base attack damage. there also is a boss variant that has 200 hp and has 5 base attack damage. If you want to defend your town you need to kill all monsters attacking and eliminate the boss. This is an rare event that will be planned only if all online players of that town accept.