official.png

CANDIDATES
dacon.png
jacon2.jpeg
dadcon.png
laney.jpeg
casey.png

SCHEDULE [UPDATE]
To maintain realism and comparison to a physical election, where voting moves regionally, different servers can vote on different days.
ANYONE CAN VOTE ON ANY DAY! POLLS CLOSE AT 9PM EST THURSDAY APRIL 2
Friday April 3 - Votes tallied and winner determined

VOTING
This post will be updated with the ballot link once all candidates are agreed upon.
You can only vote once.

Your vote will be discounted if
  • It is the second or further vote from the same username
  • The server chosen does not match the statistics of the username

EDIT - 29/03/2020
ELECTORAL FRAUD
It has come to my attention thanks to the official polling site's high-tech statistical analysis and voter registration software that there has been some suspicious behaviour in the polls. According to the website,

• 8 votes were registered from 2:38 PM EST to 2:47 PM EST, all voting for the same candidate, all registered from the same IP.
  • 4 votes were registered from 12:14 PM EST to 12:33 PM EST, all voting for the same candidate, all registered from the same IP.
Of course, such electoral fraud is unacceptable, but I maybe should have seen this coming. Therefore, starting tomorrow (March 30), all IPs can only register one vote.
It's very important that players are careful to vote for the right candidate, on the right day. I will no longer be able to wipe the vote and tell them to vote again on the correct day, as I have been doing today.
There will be no punishment to the candidates in question at this time, but let this be a final warning. Any further tampering with the future of our server - to my discretion - will not be tolerated, and could result in forced withdraw from the race.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and to participate. See you on the campaign trail!

This election is fully endorsed by the incumbent president, owner, and founder of Manacube, xDacon Himself.
Screenshot_3.png

Attachments

Last edited:

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Vote for meeeeeee!
aviary-image-1585348742750.jpeg
aviary-image-1585364241840.jpeg

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
Dacon likes penguins but Laney likes dogs. hrm. blood hungry beak wielding murderers or a fluffy dog

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
imagine if dacon bans the candidates then he wins.....

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
Honestly, dacon is really good at his job and makes for a peaceful and normal life on the server. This is great and all, but it gets boring. I think jacon’s reign will bring an exciting change to this way of life. No longer do I want to log into the server and know that nobody is getting unfairly punished. No longer do I want to visit parkour and see beautiful masterpieces to parkour on. I want to see crappy garbage and propaganda that I can parkour on. I want to see the haters thrown into a pit to be shamed or something. I could go on, but in the end, jacon’s dictatorship will change our lives on the server into something worth remembering. This is why I vote jacon, not for the better of the community, but for my own entertainment.

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
So you want to have different servers vote on different days, but what about the people who can't get on that day?!? Real elections have mail in ballots and early voting. What are you planning to do to accommodate the masses?

Dacon likes penguins but Laney likes dogs. hrm. blood hungry beak wielding murderers or a fluffy dog
Blood hungry beak wielding murderers 100%

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
872379_1549208839.jpeg

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
So you want to have different servers vote on different days, but what about the people who can't get on that day?!? Real elections have mail in ballots and early voting. What are you planning to do to accommodate the masses?
If you will be unable to spend 30 seconds online during a 12-hour period while following social distancing/quarantine rules (no shade intended, just surprising) please contact me and I can make something work.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
aviary-image-1585418944778.jpeg

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Obviously you should choose me for the Fluffy dog.

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
the middle class shall be eliminated
bruihhhh.png

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
@Dacon time is running out
2v5drj.jpg

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
Cherilyns or Casey for 2020! Parkour has been overlooked for too long, now we need a leader from the depths of parkour: caseyclosed or Cherilyns.
I understand, maybe i can appoint cherilyns as vice president of parkour.