Manacube for bedrock edition

ExclusiveKeeper

MVP
ExclusiveKeeper
ExclusiveKeeper
MVP
Ratings
I quite agree with that, though not too familiar with bedrock to know how different it is if it is different, but would be neat to be able to play with some friends who don’t have java minecraft as a pc user if I get bedrock as well!

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
33 3
This would be such a booster for the community and if I am going to be honest, profits would go up so much. This would take a lot of time and dedication to set up but I think it would be totally worth it in the long run.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Hey @Mrgrapper

The problem with this is said above with the time and effort put into it but let me elaborate, Manacube doesn't have a massive office full of dev's like other big servers (You know who I am talking about) And while that could be done to add it to bedrock edition it would take away almost all work on the main server. So no more new gamemodes, updates etc. What would probs be easier for dacon would be to just make a new server just for bedrock edition with a new team and stuff, but you also got to look at the longevity I cannot speak for bedrock players but from what I've heard its a lot harder to make money off there compared to java.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Maybe but as @Surge sais it would be to expensive and hard.

Ratings
I think the concept is decent but bedrock and java are very different in certain aspects and I doubt they will be compatible with the server whilst maintaining a smooth gameplay experience and integrating ManaCube to bedrock would mean more lag, lower frame rates and would not be an optimal experience for the percentage of the playerbase with lesser gpu's or graphics cards. (AKA me and about 50% of the total playerbase).

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
The reason there are so few servers available to play on bedrock edition, is because Microsoft only allows servers they believe are safe for their users to be playing. I would like to see Manacube open to the bedrock edition players, but I think that Microsoft would have to be involved somehow if this is to ever happen

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
What is the ip address or is a ip address yet?
For bedrock edition? None.
For Java edition? play.manacube.net ; ~gamemode~.manacube.net

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
The reason there are so few servers available to play on bedrock edition, is because Microsoft only allows servers they believe are safe for their users to be playing. I would like to see Manacube open to the bedrock edition players, but I think that Microsoft would have to be involved somehow if this is to ever happen
Imagine Manacube being identified as "safe..." I don't think that the amount of toxicity that happens on a daily basis would be considered a safe environment.
I'm not really familiar with Bedrock edition- I did play Pocket Edition for a while before I bought Java... though like other people have mentioned above, I don't feel it would be possible to open the server up to other platforms- Manacube doesn't have a lot of developers, and there's a lot of ongoing bugs/issues that have yet to be fixed- opening the server to another entire platform would mean they'd have to put their focus and efforts on making the server cross-platform as opposed to fixing bugs. I like Manacube the way it is right now, even in its buggy state. If there are people who want to connect to the server from a mobile device, they can use an app like Minechat. Mind you, this is only beneficial for chatting/afking.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hey!

ManaCube unfortunately is not available on the bedrock edition of Minecraft. I believe the point of this thread was originally to make a suggestion for it to be made available on bedrock.

The IP for the java edition is play.manacube.com or play.manacube.net

It would be worth it tho cuz more players = more money to hire devs or just generally more money to expand and make the server better than it alr is!

LordCraft

ELITE
craftmaster1802
craftmaster1802
ELITE
Ratings
This would REALLY boost the amount of players on Manacube, and also boost the profits earned by Manacube severely. But this does not change the fact that I STILL am not allowed to spend irl money because im 12 :mad: XD

LordCraft

ELITE
craftmaster1802
craftmaster1802
ELITE
Ratings
Imagine Manacube being identified as "safe..." I don't think that the amount of toxicity that happens on a daily basis would be considered a safe environment.
I'm not really familiar with Bedrock edition- I did play Pocket Edition for a while before I bought Java... though like other people have mentioned above, I don't feel it would be possible to open the server up to other platforms- Manacube doesn't have a lot of developers, and there's a lot of ongoing bugs/issues that have yet to be fixed- opening the server to another entire platform would mean they'd have to put their focus and efforts on making the server cross-platform as opposed to fixing bugs. I like Manacube the way it is right now, even in its buggy state. If there are people who want to connect to the server from a mobile device, they can use an app like Minechat. Mind you, this is only beneficial for chatting/afking.
About the toxicity on the server, it really actually depends on what server you're playing on. In "Anarchy", people didn't even bother about me when I first joined, as if I never existed. I immediately left. But "Survival" or "Earth Towny" are slightly better.

Suix

PATRON+
SuixideBunneh
SuixideBunneh
Patron
Ratings
About the toxicity on the server, it really actually depends on what server you're playing on. In "Anarchy", people didn't even bother about me when I first joined, as if I never existed. I immediately left. But "Survival" or "Earth Towny" are slightly better.
You should come to Skyblock, and there will be like 20 player welcoming you

LordCraft

ELITE
craftmaster1802
craftmaster1802
ELITE
Ratings
I thing it is kind of difficult to get the mod on bedrock. You know, the ancient items, legendary items, mythical items, then the mechafist, the cosmetics and everything its kinda hard to get on bedrock.

But Manacube could make it a geyser server. That works.