Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Liked the built it was nice, felt like the main build of the Cube itself could have been a little bigger and had some more jumps incorporated to a larger main build of the cube/sign. I definitely found it hard but it did seem quite short, seemed like an Easy length with hard difficulty.

Last edited:

JustKyrO

Dedicated Member
MVP+
JustKyrO
JustKyrO
MVP+
Ratings
53 1
Also I agree with sonic it would be better if you made the cube bigger and you could incorporate a few more jumps because it is rather short

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello _TreeBark_,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, there is a similar map (Minevast - Hard) but Manacube itself is original.
The build isn't bad, it's simple but does have some nice details and is built nicely.
The parkour is varied. It does feel a little repetitive in some points with a lot of slime and ladder jumps, but overall it does have nice variety and is enjoyable to complete.
The difficulty is a bit inconsistent. Most of the map is suited well to a hard map, but there are a few jumps that would be a lot better for an expert map. It would be good if the difficulty could be more consistent throughout the map.
The length is also far too short for a hard map. Please read over this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ to make sure your map fits within the requirements.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.