Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
I'm going to be honest, I've never seen the "slur" in the chat apart from when It was first announced that it wasn't Hatespeech anymore. Remember, you can always /ignore (username) every time someone says the word.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I'm going to be honest, I've never seen the "slur" in the chat apart from when It was first announced that it wasn't Hatespeech anymore. Remember, you can always /ignore (username) every time someone says the word.
That's weird, I've seen it used a couple times and I know that someone called Laney the r slur- she sent me screenshots and everything. My issue with blocking people when they say the r slur is that sometimes the person might not have ill intentions, and say it without realizing that it's actually making people uncomfortable. If you don't tell them it is making you or others uncomfortable, they won't learn that saying it isn't acceptable/appropriate. The least I feel the staff should be doing is dealing some form of punishment, I've thought about it and it somewhat makes sense for it to be disrespect and not hate speech since it isn't used as often as say the n word... but I still believe it's just as bad as the n word.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
woke twitter warrior headass. imagine getting offended cuz someone calls u a retard. Theres a reason speds like u sit on skyblock all day
Its extremely harmful to members of the disability community, and as someone with a disability. Isn’t it reasonable that I hate being called it?

Status
Not open for further replies.