Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
So recently we've had all this stuff happening "the merge". I really do like this merge and all but I feel like the rank separation should've stayed Global. Reasons listed below.

Elite barely has stuff.
-We really only get the "free key"
-Elite is "useless" on parkour.
-We get the /kit elite

Suggestions to fix Elite Rank ( taken from: https://manacube.com/threads/elite-rank-perk-suggestions.71666/page-4 )

Forums
- Give us exclusive emotes
- Have the option to remove the tags you have on Forums
Discord
- Exclusive Behind the Scenes information in a discord channel that could be #ellite-exclusive whereas you post question / stuff you want to add but see what the elites think about it first.
- Exclusive reporting channel for bugs
- Elite VC

In Game

Parkour
- More Plots in map maker 25 isn't enough
- Lower the cooldown on Champion maps to 1 day
-Lower the cooldown on Claiming Kit's Donator and Elite

Creative
- More Plots
- More Commands with World Edit

Survival (Not much I don't play it)
- Slot Machine where you can gamble your items for Money

Islands / Skyblock
- Same as Survival's Slot perk suggestion

KitPvP
- /kit Diamond (gives a full set of enchanted fire prot 1 armor) (cooldown of 10 days or so)

Olympus
- More Plots

Events
Private events (separate from normal events)

All Modes
/chat elite (we can chat with other elites throughout the server
/claim (elite key name) gamemode (must be done in hub)
- Add Proximity Chat, the command could be /proximity
/hug (server) (hugs all people on the gamemode you type if you're on a separate gamemode)

- In General, I'd like to see a lot of this added cause Elite feels a little dry since you have removed some of the stuff from us, and we don't really feel happy about it.

- Before releasing new stuff, ask elites / see what elites want before posting it / releasing it.

I do really like this merge, I just feel as a parkour main, we don't get enough stuff to do.

RULES
I and many other players would like to see the rules updated. I mean I heard someone got banned over a join message (stupid right)

Although I do think keeping some of these rules, is a good idea, I feel like an updated thread would be nice.
(although the rules where last updated July 18th or April 16th, maybe making a new thread with everything, would be nice)

Staff Applications
Staff Apps are a great thing. I love reading them. I feel like the requirements should be lifted a little bit.

Suggestions for the updated Requirements

Forum Post: 50 Quality
Discord: At least 250 Messages
In Game: 100-150 Hours

I hope you read this thread and take it seriously, I've been wanting to see a big change on manacube, as it feels super dry for someone who's been playing since 2014. Great server, just needs to be better with some of the stuff that has been done.

Matt!!

ELITE
GayPandas
GayPandas
ELITE
Ratings
8 1
+1 for the amount elite is i think there should be more percs (especially global elites)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I agree with most of the things you said- however, I feel with ./hug server it might get really spammy/flood people's chat. There is a reason that hug all is disabled lol. Also, to expand on what you said about the rules being updated- I think any changes to the rules should be put in the updates channel, I'm not sure if that's already being done, but to my knowledge, it isn't really announced you just learn from staff and other players about rule changes.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
+1

Swrds

Admin | Content Developer
Admin
Swrds
Swrds
Admin
Ratings
605 6
I know Dacon was planning to add more Elite perks, and we're able to suggest these on a forum post (Elite Rank Perk Suggestions | ManaCube). I do like your ideas however I think some of them need tweaking.
The in game Elite chat will be very spammy, and we already have a patron chat in game. Imagine having local chat, island/clan chat, patron chat, guild chat AND elite chat.
The items slot machine idea needs more explaning, how will this work?
The /hug all idea is very flawed. Hugs are supposed to be just a way to show affection towards another player i guess, and hug all kinda takes away from the whole meaning of a hug (also theres a rebirth on Olympus where you need to get 100 hugs, this will be completable in literally 2 seconds)
The behind the scenes info in discord idea is also kind of a patron perk, we sometimes see new SVAs etc in #patron, giving this to all elites will just annoy the patron community lol
Im not sure how proximity chat would work in practice
However I love the Elite event idea! It would be great for ranked players to have exclusive 'hang out zones' just for them. Maybe an Elite exclusive mini games realm?? That would definitely entice more people to purchase ranks. Maybe it could have 'practice' areas for all of Manacubes mini games (manapond, manasweeper, LPS, boss fights?, parkour), and maybe other games like spleef, tnt run etc

But overall I do agree, it would be great to see more perks for Elites, especially on Parkour as I know you guys are majorly lacking in perks.

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
Ima just be blunt cause mama didnt raise no bitch and no one gets shit done by sugarcoating

"Barely get stuff"

elite is arguably already broken with the gkits and /break lol, it's very powerful and elite gets plenty of perks

forums: remove tags sure whatever prob not that hard to implement, the exclusive emotes is pretty pointless why even waste their time

Discord: Behind the scenes is useless, everyone gonna get the info from elites anyway
channel for bugs? Bro they the same bugs, why give staff 2 places to look? A rank doesnt mean staff should prioritize you tf lol
elite vc is whatever, not a big deal either way

In game shit:

parkour shit

idk if more plots could cause lag issues, but i dont think it's an inherently bad idea
dont lower cooldown on champion maps, that doesnt need a change
ehh I mean lowering cooldown on kits is kinda whatever, max 1 day lower

creative:
bro how many plots you need sheesh, sure whatever tho ig
also im pretty sure the worldedit commands that are disabled are disabled so mfs dont crash the server and shit, but maybe im wrong idfk

survival:
slot machine is whatever update, people would liek it for like 2 days and forget about it

islands / sb same as surv

kitpvp:
no. stop.

oly :
does not need more fucking plots bro, shit is already a boring ass afk fest
idc about slot machine either way

events:
literally pointless lol they barely schedule normal events why make that even worse

all modes:
chat elite no just stop
if you mean as a convenience things but you dont get more keys, sure. if you mean more keys, no.
Unless you just mean text chat and not voice chat (which is lame), I dont think you know how proximity chat works.
the hug shit is pointless and will cause so much unneeded spam

final sum ups:

updating rules yeah good idea shit is never touched lol
bro they barely got staff as is, requirements dont need to be raised and also half the time staff dont have half the requirements anyway (at least forum / discord shit)

I like the idea of spicing shit up - I just dont think making the server more p2w is the way to do that. At all.

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
So recently we've had all this stuff happening "the merge". I really do like this merge and all but I feel like the rank separation should've stayed Global. Reasons listed below.

Elite barely has stuff.
-We really only get the "free key"
-Elite is "useless" on parkour.
-We get the /kit elite

Suggestions to fix Elite Rank ( taken from: https://manacube.com/threads/elite-rank-perk-suggestions.71666/page-4 )

Forums
- Give us exclusive emotes
- Have the option to remove the tags you have on Forums
Discord
- Exclusive Behind the Scenes information in a discord channel that could be #ellite-exclusive whereas you post question / stuff you want to add but see what the elites think about it first.
- Exclusive reporting channel for bugs
- Elite VC

In Game

Parkour
- More Plots in map maker 25 isn't enough
- Lower the cooldown on Champion maps to 1 day
-Lower the cooldown on Claiming Kit's Donator and Elite

Creative
- More Plots
- More Commands with World Edit

Survival (Not much I don't play it)
- Slot Machine where you can gamble your items for Money

Islands / Skyblock

KitPvP
- /kit Diamond (gives a full set of enchanted fire prot 1 armor) (cooldown of 10 days or so)

Olympus
- More Plots

Events
Private events (separate from normal events)

All Modes
/chat elite (we can chat with other elites throughout the server
/claim (elite key name) gamemode (must be done in hub)
- Add Proximity Chat, the command could be /proximity
/hug (server) (hugs all people on the gamemode you type if you're on a separate gamemode)

- In General, I'd like to see a lot of this added cause Elite feels a little dry since you have removed some of the stuff from us, and we don't really feel happy about it.

- Before releasing new stuff, ask elites / see what elites want before posting it / releasing it.

I do really like this merge, I just feel as a parkour main, we don't get enough stuff to do.

RULES
I and many other players would like to see the rules updated. I mean I heard someone got banned over a join message (stupid right)

Although I do think keeping some of these rules, is a good idea, I feel like an updated thread would be nice.
(although the rules where last updated July 18th or April 16th, maybe making a new thread with everything, would be nice)

Staff Applications
Staff Apps are a great thing. I love reading them. I feel like the requirements should be lifted a little bit.

Suggestions for the updated Requirements

Forum Post: 50 Quality
Discord: At least 250 Messages
In Game: 100-150 Hours

I hope you read this thread and take it seriously, I've been wanting to see a big change on manacube, as it feels super dry for someone who's been playing since 2014. Great server, just needs to be better with some of the stuff that has been done.
Can't say much about the other modes, but i can with certainity say your parkour idea is ignorant at worst and malicious at best. "Only" the elite kit and a key every month is more than enough for a DONATOR rank, where nothing should be expected in return. You already get speed 5 and a few pearls a week, which should be more than enough. If not, get good.

Regarding your VC idea too, jesus. Way to make elite elitist. Also, while i partly agree with the "be more transparent" thing, why only elites? Elite chat sounds terrible too, use shouts.

Not to mention your SURVIVAL idea which literally enables gambling for children.
KitPVP idea sucks too. Creative is okay, but only because there's no wiggle room to make it p2w.

In short, this post is an elite trainwreck.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
Ima just be blunt cause mama didnt raise no bitch and no one gets shit done by sugarcoating

"Barely get stuff"
elite is arguably already broken with the gkits and /break lol, it's very powerful and elite gets plenty of perks

forums: remove tags sure whatever prob not that hard to implement, the exclusive emotes is pretty pointless why even waste their time

Discord: Behind the scenes is useless, everyone gonna get the info from elites anyway
channel for bugs? Bro they the same bugs, why give staff 2 places to look? A rank doesnt mean staff should prioritize you tf lol
elite vc is whatever, not a big deal either way

In game shit:

parkour shit

idk if more plots could cause lag issues, but i dont think it's an inherently bad idea
dont lower cooldown on champion maps, that doesnt need a change
ehh I mean lowering cooldown on kits is kinda whatever, max 1 day lower

creative:
bro how many plots you need sheesh, sure whatever tho ig
also im pretty sure the worldedit commands that are disabled are disabled so mfs dont crash the server and shit, but maybe im wrong idfk

survival:
slot machine is whatever update, people would liek it for like 2 days and forget about it

islands / sb same as surv

kitpvp:
no. stop.

oly :
does not need more fucking plots bro, shit is already a boring ass afk fest
idc about slot machine either way

events:
literally pointless lol they barely schedule normal events why make that even worse

all modes:
chat elite no just stop
if you mean as a convenience things but you dont get more keys, sure. if you mean more keys, no.
Unless you just mean text chat and not voice chat (which is lame), I dont think you know how proximity chat works.
the hug shit is pointless and will cause so much unneeded spam

final sum ups:

updating rules yeah good idea shit is never touched lol
bro they barely got staff as is, requirements dont need to be raised and also half the time staff dont have half the requirements anyway (at least forum / discord shit)

I like the idea of spicing shit up - I just dont think making the server more p2w is the way to do that. At all.

you my friend are an absolute genius and an inspiration, quick comment though for creative, we need more plots for building and merging together for a larger area to work with. with world edit the only people making it laggy are the new players so just make world edit commands for like vip+ or something. honestly some stuff on the server does need sprucing up but like otherwise it is what it is, making it better has the chance of making it worse and thats the cold hard truth

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
344 101
I totally agree with elite. I am so disappointed of the amount of perks elite lost with the new season of survival.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
BOOO!! The only thing that needs change is your diaper!

Xiuz

ELITE
Xiuz
Xiuz
ELITE
Ratings
+1,

I'm all for giving more incentive to buy Elite, as long as it's done in a way that isn't game breaking.

LordCraft

ELITE
craftmaster1802
craftmaster1802
ELITE
Ratings
I own elite on this website, discord and the manacube hub, along with earth towny, but why I dont have elite in manacube survival server?

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
What was even the purpose of disabling global ranks anyway? I accidentally shouted "shout for vip" as a joke and then someone from a different server shouted and started demanding me to get them vip. That was such a good joke. I wanted to get my alt elite but didn't want to give dacon more money so I got a ton of cubits and boom, only one gamemode. I'd be in more than one gamemode with that alt. For example, more plots for creative. I've been getting back into creative recently and I have some builds I keep for the memory and I don't have enough plots to build other things. I could have /plot trusted myself.
Anyway, back to point, there are what 11, 12 gamemodes that you can play on, and dacon expects us to buy a rank for every single one of them? And see above, someone wanted their rank on a different gamemode, and look do you think they're going to pay another 50 dollars to have their rank on survival? We all have a brain. Except people that dont but most of us have a brain. This server is just hoarding your money. Step back and remember it's a Minecraft server. That's to the ManaCube team and to you guys too.

Sorry for ranting about this in such an off topic thread, I just can't stand other players feeling upset after they gave money to have something that they want and only get 1 OUT OF 12 PORTIONS OF IT.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I stopped trying to save up for elite when global ranks were removed. It's annoying that my global MVP+ rank doesn't even apply to the new gamemodes added such as Asgard. I'm pretty sure it's the same story for all ranks, which sorta feels like a scam considering we paid for GLOBAL RANKS, not ranks that only apply to the original Manacube gamemodes.

lavi

Dedicated Member
ELITE
tabooknot
tabooknot
ELITE
Ratings
86 3
I stopped trying to save up for elite when global ranks were removed. It's annoying that my global MVP+ rank doesn't even apply to the new gamemodes added such as Asgard. I'm pretty sure it's the same story for all ranks, which sorta feels like a scam considering we paid for GLOBAL RANKS, not ranks that only apply to the original Manacube gamemodes.
do you still play?