jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
This server is good. But there is constant toxicity on it thats trashing the whole server making it a unpleasant place. Ive had people tell me about them thinking of quitting the server all together. We need to fix it. Its all up to us and the staff! Let's make this server a great place to be!

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I think thats a great initiative Duhlaney! However I think because there are so many diverse/different people on the internet and Manacube there will always be people who dislike the server or are moving on from it. Regardless I think its awesome that you want to make Manacube a better place to be.
- Raptor

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
I kinda get what you mean but in Aether/Atlas we dont have that much toxicity thank god. But I have been in other servers and seen a-lot of toxicity but i trust our staff team can handel it.
-Black

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Toxicity is definitely an issue, but it can be difficult to deal with. We cannot instantly mute someone for a week for saying they don't like a certain person. We like to give people chances to make sure they know they are accepted and welcomed to ManaCube!

If you are experiencing toxicity or witness it, please screenshot it and report to staff. You can also /ignore <ign> to stop seeing messages from that player.

Staff are always doing their best to assist players, and we try to make sure everyone is happy!

We also are just people that enforce rules and help players. Please don't yell at us for doing our jobs, whether you agree with us or not. Or if you think a staff member is abusing their power, feel free to make a report against them on the forums. This report will go straight to Admins, who will look into the report in depth, and take the necessary action.

Again, about the Toxicity, we are always trying to assist, but no doubt whatever the situation is, someone will be left unsatisfied. I really hope players can understand we are always doing our best to make sure everyone is happy. Even if we have to give out a free ban or mute. Every now and then.

Thank you for speaking up on this issue. <3

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Toxicity is definitely an issue, but it can be difficult to deal with. We cannot instantly mute someone for a week for saying they don't like a certain person. We like to give people chances to make sure they know they are accepted and welcomed to ManaCube!

If you are experiencing toxicity or witness it, please screenshot it and report to staff. You can also /ignore <ign> to stop seeing messages from that player.

Staff are always doing their best to assist players, and we try to make sure everyone is happy!

We also are just people that enforce rules and help players. Please don't yell at us for doing our jobs, whether you agree with us or not. Or if you think a staff member is abusing their power, feel free to make a report against them on the forums. This report will go straight to Admins, who will look into the report in depth, and take the necessary action.

Again, about the Toxicity, we are always trying to assist, but no doubt whatever the situation is, someone will be left unsatisfied. I really hope players can understand we are always doing our best to make sure everyone is happy. Even if we have to give out a free ban or mute. Every now and then.

Thank you for speaking up on this issue. <3
WAIT!! NO ONE TOLD ME BANS AND MUTES WERE FREE?! THIS IS A TOTAL OUTRAGE I WANT MY MONEY BACK!
just kidding plz don't ban me

Ratings
1 1
I haven't experienced very many toxic players, though I only play Prison and Parkour, and they seem to be pretty friendly. It is easier for most people to just ignore them, it seems that is the only option currently. With how many players there are, it's hard for all of the mods to keep track.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Faction players are salty. skyblock to sometimes.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
All the communities have their ups and downs... and no I don't play much anymore, but there was usually a lot of toxicity.
Whether you choose to play or not is your own choice, but you can't expect people to change just because you don't like what they say. It's easier said than done, but the best thing to do is to ignore it and or report it to staff.

xmrpie

MVP+
Ratings
6 1
Toxicity is half of the issues on the server, however I am still happy and hopeful this server will continue to prosper. This community is great and I enjoy most of it. Again, There is still many problems with server not fixed yet.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
omg dont even ask me about tp killers i hate those so mean

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
No matter what server it is or how good the staff is, toxicity will always be around. As Anxii said, we try our best to make ManaCube a fun place for everyone to play. However, there will always be a case where staff is not online to handle problems, and that's where the regular player comes in: to end toxicity, simply ignore the person who is being toxic, report them, and wait for a staff member to be able to take care of the situation. I know it's hard to ignore people sometimes as they can say some words that really hurt, but at the end of the day, people online don't know who you are and what you're really like, they just use generic insults to try to evoke a reaction out of you. Remember you can always /ignore people, and if large groups are being toxic just stay calm and relaxed and remember to NOT FEED THE TROLLS. And most importantly, have fun! The best way to combat a toxic player is to treat their saltiness and rudeness like it doesn't even exist and just keep playing the game and having fun with it.

Hopefully, my long paragraph helps you in the future if toxic players are ever getting under your skin.

Good luck!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
No matter what server it is or how good the staff is, toxicity will always be around. As Anxii said, we try our best to make ManaCube a fun place for everyone to play. However, there will always be a case where staff is not online to handle problems, and that's where the regular player comes in: to end toxicity, simply ignore the person who is being toxic, report them, and wait for a staff member to be able to take care of the situation. I know it's hard to ignore people sometimes as they can say some words that really hurt, but at the end of the day, people online don't know who you are and what you're really like, they just use generic insults to try to evoke a reaction out of you. Remember you can always /ignore people, and if large groups are being toxic just stay calm and relaxed and remember to NOT FEED THE TROLLS. And most importantly, have fun! The best way to combat a toxic player is to treat their saltiness and rudeness like it doesn't even exist and just keep playing the game and having fun with it.

Hopefully, my long paragraph helps you in the future if toxic players are ever getting under your skin.

Good luck!
Some real words of wisdom pyro... but can we all agree it's rlly hecking annoying when ./ignore breaks??