Manacube needs to make massive changes to Survival.

itsfuturebound

MVP
itsfuturebound
itsfuturebound
MVP
Ratings
16 1
Hi,

I'm Futurebound, a long time player of the Manacube server, going on year 8. All my childhood is here so this isn't a post to denounce everything Manacube is and to make a "f u I'm leaving" statement. I'm just disappointed.

If you didn't know, Manacube has a limit to how long you can stay away from the server before your survival party is disbanded. Sounds ok, right? Makes logical sense because every bit of data stored is precious and valuable.

Well, this would make sense, but the limit is 1 month. 1 MONTH! Even for donators (I am an MVP on Manacube), the limit is one month. Especially during the time we are in, this is absolutely ridiculous and really needs to be changed. ESPECIALLY for donators.

I say this because I have a base in Survival that just got absolutely destroyed. Stuff I bought with cubits are now gone forever, and things I took forever building are now just fragments of what they used to be. I'll link pictures if I can.

Now, I'm not one to just rant and not propose a potential fix or two.

THE LIMIT SHOULD BE INCREASED TO TWO MONTHS AT THE ABSOLUTE MININUM. No ifs ands or buts. 1 month is stupid, incredibly stupid. This time should increase for Donators at a consistent rate of Donator tier, if not just be removed entirely. 100 percent, claimed land is not the biggest concern you have on a server side end Manacube, I am 99% sure of that.

At the end of the day, I love Manacube, and I will more then likely always play here. But this really needs to be changed. ASAP

- Futurebound; Manacube fan

Attachments

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
I’m sorry mate :(

balls_12

Dedicated Member
ELITE
balls_12
balls_12
ELITE
Ratings
93 5
Manacube needs to make massive changes to **parkour**

4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
I'm not sure what the changes are as far as land claiming and world sizes from last season to this one but last season the party autodisband was set to 60 days. I haven't played survival this season but there might be a change in the system that it was decided that it should be lowered to 30 days

snot

PATRON+
snotme
snotme
Patron+
Ratings
15 1
-1 Valuable items should be kept in private chests, ender chests, or player vaults. As far as the builds go, and among us figure isn't too hard to rebuild. Other players in your party should also be held responsible for upkeep if they know you are taking a break.

itsfuturebound

MVP
itsfuturebound
itsfuturebound
MVP
Ratings
16 1
-1 Valuable items should be kept in private chests, ender chests, or player vaults. As far as the builds go, and among us figure isn't too hard to rebuild. Other players in your party should also be held responsible for upkeep if they know you are taking a break.
hahaha the among us figure was not mine in the first place. and I know they SHOULD be, it's just you never think as a donator your party will be disbanded in a mere 30 days. seems insanely quick, 60 days makes far more sense.

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
81 8
Looking good I came across this place few days ago when I was exploring but it was griefed already sadly. As far as valuable items go its always best to put them in the enderchest or /pv depending if you have a rank of course

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I feel bad but I'm lol'ing at the amongus

itsfuturebound

MVP
itsfuturebound
itsfuturebound
MVP
Ratings
16 1
Looking good I came across this place few days ago when I was exploring but it was griefed already sadly. As far as valuable items go its always best to put them in the enderchest or /pv depending if you have a rank of course
haha yeah it was just like expensive furniture stuff, not really stuff i was storing. thats all in my vault

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
so sorry this happened to u :( but yeah it fr should be 2 months at least.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
It wouldn't be that tough to just have it be raised for donators, especially VIP+ and higher. It would not fill up as quickly as people make it seem, this isn't a top 10 server or anything.
It depends on the current world size I believe its not even 100k by 100k chunks. This is actually a lot less land then you think for a server that resets less than once a year.