ManaCube Survey! Help me with my research project :)

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello ManaCube Community,

If you don't know me, I'm Quinnyp, known as Quinny here on ManaCube. I am writing today to ask you all to participate in a survey for my university Research Methods class. It's about motivations for deviant behavior on ManaCube and in Minecraft servers overall. I would appreciate if you could take five minutes to answer my survey!

I understand some of you might be hesitant to answer these questions because they ask about your punishment history and behaviors you might not have even been caught for, but please answer as honestly as possible. I understand that me being a staff member might make more you uneasy to answer as well.

This is my promise to you that this survey data will not be used to seek you out, or punish you for behaviors you have not been caught for. I am conducting this study as a college researcher, and not as a staff member. All responses will remain anonymous and you won't be able to be identified based on your responses.

The data will be used to write a final paper for my class, and I would love to return to this posting and share that final paper for the community for those who are interested in the results. Please share this post with your fellow ManaCube friends so that I can have as many responses as possible! Your input and your time are both appreciated.

Take the survey here: [official survey link] and thank you for taking a moment to participate!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I look forward to reading your paper! Very interested to see the results and what you make of them. Good luck with your class!

Cloudiez.

MVP
Cloudiez
Cloudiez
MVP
Ratings
All done! What an interesting study, good luck :)

bunnycraft

MVP
bunnycraft06
bunnycraft06
MVP
Ratings
15 3
Hello ManaCube Community,

If you don't know me, I'm Quinnyp, known as Quinny here on ManaCube. I am writing today to ask you all to participate in a survey for my university Research Methods class. It's about motivations for deviant behavior on ManaCube and in Minecraft servers overall. I would appreciate if you could take five minutes to answer my survey!

I understand some of you might be hesitant to answer these questions because they ask about your punishment history and behaviors you might not have even been caught for, but please answer as honestly as possible. I understand that me being a staff member might make more you uneasy to answer as well.

This is my promise to you that this survey data will not be used to seek you out, or punish you for behaviors you have not been caught for. I am conducting this study as a college researcher, and not as a staff member. All responses will remain anonymous and you won't be able to be identified based on your responses.

The data will be used to write a final paper for my class, and I would love to return to this posting and share that final paper for the community for those who are interested in the results. Please share this post with your fellow ManaCube friends so that I can have as many responses as possible! Your input and your time are both appreciated.

Take the survey here: [official survey link] and thank you for taking a moment to participate!
Do good on your research paper

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
SO EPIC QUINNY POG WOOOOOO