Manacube themes, help!

squonkz

ELITE
Squonkz
Squonkz
ELITE
Ratings
47 1
So as im sure most of you know there is getting on 1400 maps and its really hard to think of a theme! is there anywhere i can look for theme ideas?

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
Google

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Let yourself think for exactly 30 minutes, and whatever the thing you're thinking about is the theme ? :0

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
I usually come up with scenes from movies, anime, or video games to grasp a good idea for a theme. I also want to start creating characters, but I'll need to practice my organics for that.
Another good idea for themes is real-life buildings and areas of beauty or nature. Here's one example:
As you could probably tell, this was the inspiration for my Seville INSANE map. I just based the build itself off of the San Telmo Palace and then added parkour around it. It's all about trying to get the right building that you can execute well!
Hope this helped!

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
The easiest way to find themes is by being a gamer. If you play any other games look for a good theme in them. It can be a character, enemy, object or location.

Some other easy way to figure out a theme is memes, album covers or real life locations.

squonkz

ELITE
Squonkz
Squonkz
ELITE
Ratings
47 1
I usually come up with scenes from movies, anime, or video games to grasp a good idea for a theme. I also want to start creating characters, but I'll need to practice my organics for that.
Another good idea for themes is real-life buildings and areas of beauty ornature. Here's one example:
As you could probably tell, this was the inspiration for my Seville INSANE map. I just based the build itself off of the San Telmo Palace and then added parkour around it. It's all about trying to get the right building that you can execute well!
Hope this helped!
Thank you!

squonkz

ELITE
Squonkz
Squonkz
ELITE
Ratings
47 1
The easiest way to find themes is by being a gamer. If you play any other games look for a good theme in them. It can be a character, enemy, object or location.

Some other easy way to figure out a theme is memes, album covers or real life locations.
Thanks!