Manacube Tips & Toolguide w Kuqn

ManaRayed

Ratings
37 5
Hello my fellow intelligent or maybe brainless cubers. I am here to welcome you to a once in a lifetime opportunity to be able to spend a day in discord with thats right! yours truly. I will be handing out lessons for those who are struggling with getting into manacube kitpvp and gset fighting. i will provide great tips and details on how to either flee the scene, man up and get out of iron, and put an end to ur gambling habbits. Lots of players can vouch for the great help I provide through vcs and comms.

Noah.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Coinflipped
Coinflipped
ELITE
Ratings
60 25
I feel like this is a great opportunity for new players to finally get out of their comfort zones and drop in set. Thank you for offering this service and I hope you go on to help many more cubers.

Thanks again,
Noah.

skydude1234

Dedicated Member
MVP
skydude1234
skydude1234
MVP
Ratings
52 25
Hello my fellow intelligent or maybe brainless cubers. I am here to welcome you to a once in a lifetime opportunity to be able to spend a day in discord with thats right! yours truly. I will be handing out lessons for those who are struggling with getting into manacube kitpvp and gset fighting. i will provide great tips and details on how to either flee the scene, man up and get out of iron, and put an end to ur gambling habbits. Lots of players can vouch for the great help I provide through vcs and comms.
omg the first smart non

Triece

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Triece
Triece
Patron
Ratings
101 6
As someone who has been both a friend and foe of Kuqn, I can confidently vouch that his expertise on manacube in gfighting is second to none.

PackGodJoeJack

MVP+
PackGodJoeJack
PackGodJoeJack
MVP+
Ratings
29 15
me please. I died in gset 5 times in the past week. (not an exaggeration i actually died 5 times )
:(
I need some coaching on the cube