ManaCube Update Your Vip Rank Purchase Desription

Ratings
When i was browsing to purchase a rank i wanted an i came a cross the first rank, whilst i was reading the description it said "Create a custom Nickname with /nickname (With color codes!)" and all its other perks but when i received the rank i couldn't use color because the rank did not allow it, i was devastated not being able to use it, this is a form of false advertisement

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
I have also seen this when I purchased my VIP rank. There needs to be more detail about that specific feature. You can use colourcodes in you nickname on Parkour, but you can't use it on Creative for example. I don't exactly know how it is on other servers, since I don't play anywhere else that much.

[OG] Nick

MVP+
ickysix
ickysix
MVP+
Ratings
118 1
Hey there Yuki!
I saw that you were having an issue with using color codes in your nickname on Creative so, I did some digging. The VIP rank perks on creative are as follows:

Screenshot_7.png

The VIP rank on creative does not allow for color codes to be used in the nickname it says you are able to use color codes on signs! Sorry for your troubles with this hope this was helpful!

Best Regards,

Ickysix

Ratings
Hey there Yuki!
I saw that you were having an issue with using color codes in your nickname on Creative so, I did some digging. The VIP rank perks on creative are as follows:

View attachment 7019

The VIP rank on creative does not allow for color codes to be used in the nickname it says you are able to use color codes on signs! Sorry for your troubles with this hope this was helpful!

Best Regards,

Ickysix
Thanks but when i was purchasing it in the store it said "with color code" in the global section so i'm well confused

Attachments

[OG] Nick

MVP+
ickysix
ickysix
MVP+
Ratings
118 1
Thanks but when i was purchasing it in the store it said "with color code" in the global section so i'm well confused
I recommend telling a staff member preferably a Senior Moderator or Admin about this issue and they should relay the information to Dacon!

Best Regards,

Ickysix