49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
I think manacube should update there server all of there games to atleast 1.13.2. Now maybe the nether update for creative or atleast village, and pillage for all the games possible too update to those updates.

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
This idea does have some promise, but there are several areas where this is more difficult. I am only experienced with Parkour and Creative, but here are the reasons why those servers probably will not update for a while:

Parkour is very buggy on any version after 1.8.9. Heads glitch, panes glitch, etc. Because of these bugs in the game itself, parkour is unable to update.

For creative, there is seemingly no reason why we shouldn't be updating. However, it is important to realize that updating an entire server takes a lot of time on the developers' part. They are real people with real lives and updating the server, while it has been suggested, will take a while, because they just have so much to do and so much we can't see.

I'm sure other servers have reasons why they aren't updating, but these are just the ones I'm most familiar with. I hope this offered some clarity.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy Homies!

Even though I do agree 1.13.2 is a nice version is has some issues. With gamemodes like kitpvp and factions 1.8.9 is just much better for pvp and other functions of the game. You can join the server in higher versions but the recommended is 1.8.9 as it is the most stable and enjoyable for the game.

Olympus is currently 1.12.2 (for suggested version) but with the reset inbound we could get a version change, who knows? I agree with hotjew's comment about creative. I truly think creative needs an update as soon as possible. Sadly it just is not the #1 priory right now on their plate (for understandable reasons). Hotjew mentioned other things that also hold a lot of credit to them- I love your suggestion of having higher game versions but sadly I just do not think it is plausible.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Stay the same or 1.16 that's what I think

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Parkour is kinda booty past like 1.12. Fortunately some of the bugs that @caleb! mentioned on parkour are mostly fixed. No one really bugs on heads anymore it’s mainly like snow and slimes but that happens on all versions from what I’ve experienced.

1.8 parkour is just super duper good and I could go on a very long rant essay thing on why it’s really good but it’s too early in the morning for me. Just know most parkour servers are on 1.8.9 so everyone knows what’s up.