ManaCube Weekly Coming back???

Hetti

Hetti301
Hetti301
Ratings
You may remember me, I did 4-5 manacube weeklys, I stopped doing them as my motivation went and things came up. I am back now : D with motivation! I will starting it again I will change the name, I was thinking “ManaCube Recap” I have no set times for it and I will just recap what happened in the past week/weeks since the last one! Hope people enjoy them : D I also hope you have a great day friend!

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
344 101
You may remember me, I did 4-5 manacube weeklys, I stopped doing them as my motivation went and things came up. I am back now : D with motivation! I will starting it again I will change the name, I was thinking “ManaCube Recap” I have no set times for it and I will just recap what happened in the past week/weeks since the last one! Hope people enjoy them : D I also hope you have a great day friend!
Nice! I really loved your Manacube weeklys and it is amazing to see you continue them!

frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
Hetti! Lovely to see you around on forums again, and if you're going to start writing Manacube Weeklies once more, I'm hyped!! I enjoyed reading them a lot!

Hetti

Hetti301
Hetti301
Ratings
Hetti! Lovely to see you around on forums again, and if you're going to start writing Manacube Weeklies once more, I'm hyped!! I enjoyed reading them a lot!
Tysm, Forgot to say this in the original post but i need people to interview of course : D! So if you would like to be interviewed start a conversation here or dm me on discord Hetti#8829

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Discuss my promo to staff and you are all set :p

Just kidding, good to see you back on forums! I lost motivation for mana news too a while back so I get what you mean haha. Can’t wait to see the first (comeback) episode! <3

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
POG!!!!!