ManaCube Weekly [Week 1]

Hetti

Hetti301
Hetti301
Ratings
Welcome to ManaCube Weekly week 1!

This is Week 1 of ManaCube Weekly! If you would like to be interviewed and included in the weekly post dm me here or on discord Hetti#8829

Server Updates!

ManaPvp Season 11 has been released with its very own anticheat! Read about the new season here!

The final payouts of factions have been sent out! The top 5 factions receiving their payouts were
Tricks -$200
Bleach -$150
Area51 -$100
WLM -$50
Sport -$25

On the Manacube discord a !rules command was added!

Forum post of the week: Most players on at once this week: 2532 at 3 pm EDT on the 17th!

Other stats:
Twitter followers: 1532
Instagram followers: 987
Forum posts: 38,377
Forum posts: 193,032
Forum accounts: 62,665
Discord members: 42603

(All stats were recorded at 3:30 am est on 18/4/2021)

Player Interviews!

Iz6s interview!

When did you first start playing manacube and what gamemode do you mainly play?

I started playing Manacube a week and a half ago and I play mainly play factions.

What made you want to play factions instead of other gamemodes?

I recalled playing on a factions server a few years ago, and I decided I wanted to play factions again with a group of my friends.

What has been your favorite moment on manacube so far?

It would have to be witnessing the amazing builds made by some of the staff in the factions spawn area.

What is your favorite part of factions on manacube?

All of the custom enchants for the tools/weapons/armor, they really add some diversity to your enchants compared to what you'd see playing on a standard survival world.

Thanks for reading and have a good day! Remember we need people who are willing to be interviewed if you would like to be interviewed dm me here or on discord my name is Hetti#8829 Have a good day!

Hetti

Hetti301
Hetti301
Ratings
This is a really cool post. Keen to see the community to get around it and for it to expand.
Thanks! I got the idea to do it because another server has been doing it and everyone really liked it : D

Hetti

Hetti301
Hetti301
Ratings
Amazing, add a little quiz section, just a small riddle or something <3
Ooo thats a good idea! I’ll make sure to do that! I was also thinking of adding my favourite builds people submit to me and a random question like whats your favourite food, things like that.

If anyone wants to submit a build start a conversation with me here or on discord, With the name of the build credit and of course afew screenshots of it!

Edit I cant do riddles if someone wants to do one and dm me with it on discord Hetti#8829 I will happily add it with credit of course : D

Last edited:

AbiXChew

SrMod | Events Manager
Senior Mod
AbiXChew
AbiXChew
Senior Mod
Ratings
262 7
I think your idea of player interviews are so fun! Great idea and great post :D Keep up the good work!

Hetti

Hetti301
Hetti301
Ratings
Thanks to everyone for the feedback :D I am writing interview questions for next week and I want to make them different every week, so I thought I could ask for questions from you guys! If you can think of one start a conversation with me here or reply with it : D ty all again <3

Edit: I also want to community creations, so if you have built something feel free to send me the screenshots with credits :D

Last edited: