ManaCube Weekly

Hetti

Hetti301
Hetti301
Ratings
Hello all, Hope everyone is doing just fine today! I would like to start a thing called “ManaCube Weekly! It will be posted every week and contain server update news, gamemode stats, top forum posts and more! Hopefully I can interview people and post their interview each week! First before I embarrass myself I need to make sure this isn’t already a thing, if you know there is already one please lmk here! also Lmk you thoughts on this please : D

AbiXChew

SrMod | Events Manager
Senior Mod
AbiXChew
AbiXChew
Senior Mod
Ratings
262 7
Dutchy does something very similar to this each week already :) I'm sure with the interviews and stuff you can make it your own though. Good luck :)

Hetti

Hetti301
Hetti301
Ratings
Dutchy does something very similar to this each week already :) I'm sure with the interviews and stuff you can make it your own though. Good luck :)
oh could you link it if you have the link? Thanks

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Heyhey, eversince im quite lazy sometimes the series is every 2/3 weeks :p

Anyways, a weekly serie with interviews could be very cool tho! :D

DylanB_666

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DylanB_666
DylanB_666
ELITE
Ratings
71 4
It is a great idea, however like said previously by other people mananews is quite a similar thing to this idea. I love the interview idea, jt would be really cool to see you doing that!

Hetti

Hetti301
Hetti301
Ratings
Heyhey, eversince im quite lazy sometimes the series is every 2/3 weeks :p

Anyways, a weekly serie with interviews could be very cool tho! :D
Ok ty! I will make sure i don’t cover much or any news that you already do!

Last edited: