Retired Community Manager
ELITE
AnaXrocks
AnaXrocks
ELITE
Ratings
394 33
wikilogo-small.png

Introducing the ManaCube Wiki! It is a living knowledgebase that contains information that will benefit new players that start out in the server, and veterans that have been around for years. The Wiki covers topics for in-game, the Forums, and discord, such as server guides, events, forums posts, the Webstore, and much more. Months of hard work and dedication went into creating and compiling all of these helpful articles by the Wiki team and player writers. The Wiki will be constantly updated by myself and members of the staff team for each new season reset, promotional crate, implemented feature, etc. This post is dedicated towards introducing the main articles that the Wiki has to offer. If you have any feedback or suggestions for any content on the Wiki, please post about it in the #wiki discord channel. You are able to visit the wiki at https://manacube.wiki/.

Special thanks to @gapplegal, @ChaoticPhoenix7, @Hayleyx, and @Faudon in the creation of this post <3

getting-started-IMG2.png

| Getting Help :mc_388-0:

Beneficial to newer players, this is an extensive guide on how to contact staff to ask questions, report players or bugs, or seek help with issues. It covers all 3 platforms, including in-game, Discord, and Forums. There is also information on different screenshotting tools and in-game chat logs.

| Common Commands :mc_395-0:

This is a comprehensive list of useful commands that can be used across gamemodes. It contains commands for player interactions, navigation, mcMMO, and more! I command you to check out this article.

| Mana Currencies:mc_264-0:

The ins and outs to all forms of payment in-game. This includes mana, cash, cubits, job points, and more! Be cash money and make some bank with explanations of each currency.

in-game-IMG.png

| Server Guides :mc_2-0:

Hop on over to the Hub Guide. It will connect you to other locations.
Fly and float over to the Skyblock Guide! You'll soon learn how to wing it and conquer the skies.
Come to the party at the Survival Guide. Here you will learn how to survive and prosper!
Jump to the Parkour Guide! It will help you navigate and map out your Parkour experience.
Cannon your way to the Factions Guide. It will teach you to not be afraid of the unknown in due-l time.
Pick yourself up and check out the Olympus Guide. It will have a lot of information that players axe about on a daily basis. A personal favorite of mine.
Build up to the Creative Guide. It will help you plot your next creation block by block.
It's fight or flight with the KitPvP Guide. It is bountyful in knowledge that will further your PvP skills.
Water you doing not reading the Islands Guide!?! Seas the day and it will shorely it will help to keep you from falling off the rocks.

| Events:mc_401-0:

Check out the eventful Events Guide. You won't ever be boared by the Pig Races! Just make sure to be on thyme, especially for the Cooking Event.

Cooking Event

| Features :mc_116-0:

There are various articles on (almost) all of the features that ManaCube has to offer. It would make the post too long to showcase all of them, however my favorite one is the Marriage on ManaCube will all of its lovely puns.

Here is a tentative list of all of the Features Articles that the Wiki has to offer.

⤷ Marriage
Love is in the air with the in-game Marriage feature. The marry article contains useful information on marry commands, and equally punny pick-up lines that have a nice ring to them.​
"You must be gravel, 'cause I'm falling for you."
- Fishy1980 to Shinxray 2019
"Redstone is red,
Lapis is blue.
I would sacrifice my diamonds
just to be with you."
"Did i mention you're looking opti-FINE tonight."
- Faudon to gapplegal 2018

| Rules :mc_386-0:

The official dos and don'ts on all platforms of ManaCube, including in-game, in our Discord server, and on the forums. Each of our gamemodes also has its own special set of additional rules depending on the server.

⤷ Allowed/Illegal Mods
This is a list of modifications that are allowed and disallowed on ManaCube. While it is impossible to contain a list of ALL mods/clients that are allowed, it should provide a guideline to what would comply with the Network Rules.​

forums-IMG.png

| Making Forums Posts :mc_63-0:

If you are ever confused on how to format your thread, this article will help to explain all of the features needed to jazz up your post. All of the examples used in the article have been directly taken from this forums post for reference. Start writing, and create the thread that you are supost to make!

discord-IMG.png

| The ManaCube Discord
discord-logo-color_33_1_50 (1).png

Everything you need to about ManaCube's Discord server - including syncing your Minecraft and Discord accounts, our official announcements system, support channels, and cosmetic roles.

Last edited:

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
I think this is the best post I've ever read

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Thanks for helping out on making this post a reality @anaxrocks @ChaoticPhoenix7 @Hayleyx @gapplegal

I hope y’all like this, a lot of effort and dedication was put into this post. Agreed with Hayley on this looking aesthetically pleasing.

love everyone and hope you enjoy xo

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
1596686572175.png

this is disgusting but
Very pretty, good job guys <3

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Cool! Now I can google stuff about manacube!

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
omg please pin this itll help so many new players

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Awesome to see this be a thing! thanks to everyone that made this possible :)

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Can i place my minecraft bed next to yours?

Wanna go out sometime? Ill make your bedrock

Sorry in advance for these amazing pickup lines