Manacube your “day 1”

oStop

PATRON+
oStop
oStop
Patron+
Ratings
53 3
My first day on Manacube consisted of checking out the survival right away. I was vary impressed and soon build my little home inside of a tree . Later joined Hyrule as recruitment was underway!
What’s your day one?

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
My day one of ManaCube was joining ob October, 30th, 2016 looking for a parkour server with my girlfriend at the time. We grinding parkour every day with 12 hour skype calls and loved it. After I and her broke up, I moved to survival. That would probably be around mid-November. Ever since then I loved ManaCube and survival. 3 and a half years later. I am a proud Survival MOD and happily part of the Manacube Staff Team. :D

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 6
I think I joined Manacube on the 10th of November in 2018, at that time I was looking for a Creative server to build on, which is why I discovered Manacube in the first place. I immediately started building when I heard about the grading system, I was so curious on what grade I would get and I was so happy when I got a B <3 I have made some really great experiences/memories on this server and after my time in the Buildteam I never thought I was gonna be applying to join the staff team. And now I'm here... being able to staff not only Creative but also KitPvP as Moderator. Definitely don't regret discovering Manacube, I only regret discovering it so late :(

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
My first day back to ManaCube that I remember was early season 2 of Olympus. I was in search of a prison server and was annoyed by the usual a - z ranking system. When I understood Olympus, I was relieved. Finally, something new to play! I then mined for almost a day straight and quickly made a name as one of those 'big time' miner people. Since, I've been learning more tricks to become more efficient with farming and have become one of the overall higher players on Aether. I also play a bunch of skyblock when prison becomes boring.
I know that soon I will have to leave ManaCube, and more generally leave Minecraft, but some of the friendships I've made on here have become so important to me. And for that, I have great gratitude for the community.

Eureka14.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Eureka14
Eureka14
ELITE
Ratings
131 7
My beginning of Manacube was the beginning of season 7 of Skyblock. Not going to lie but once I started, I was immediately hooked! I think I remembered playing for one whole day, nonstop because that was how fun it was! I remember I was in search of a good skyblock server for ages, and I remembered most servers, at that time were pay to win, and really irritating to play on. Glad I found this server lol!

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
HAHA.

My Manacube 'day 1' consisted of me looking up good parkour servers, and Manacube popped up. It was during my 'i love parkour' phase. I spent maybe 20 minutes before rage quitting, and I didn't come back to manacube for another six months LOL

Pesto <3

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
My day 1 consisted of me looking into Minecraft servers for my then girlfriend at the time to play on. She had shown interest in Minecraft and wanted me to show her what server life was like! I hadn't played in a long time since she had brought it up, sadly to find that my old home base had shut down. So off to the server lists it was. She was interested in Skyblock more while I was interested in checking out the parkour server :) So Mana felt like a good fit! We kept to ourselves though before I bought MVP, which wasn't for a week or two after that first day. I'm glad I landed here though! I love this community so much and I have made many, MANY wonderful friends :D

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I think I'm coming up on 3 years on Mana ;o
I joined because the server I used to play on shut down. I think I joined and played for a bit on Survival, died, then quit for a couple weeks then decided to come back to try again ;3

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
I remember joining as a annoying new player on august 30th, 2019 and annoying higher ranked players to give me items. I specifically asking a player named Seventy6 giving me money to help me progress as a player. And the rest is history

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I joined somewhere early August 2019. It was the first server I ever played since I only just got minecraft then. I decided to play Atlas and was immediately hooked. As of today, I still play on Atlas since that's where I managed to snatch my Mod+

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
My first day on manacube I was randomly looking for servers and then I ended up here. I started on parkour, then skyblock, then survival, and then ended up on creative. I try harded building for a year and I was shocked when I somehow managed to join the build team, after I left that I never thought I would join the staff team.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
My first day on the server is literally me grinding ranks on Parkour so I could start building maps on Map Maker World, I submitted my first map the next day. (I came from a creative server but I was mostly building parkour maps on this previous server, a friend told me about Manacube and I stayed)

Stirskey

PATRON
Wulaosuu
Wulaosuu
Patron
Ratings
My first day of manacube was uh a bit of an adventure, as soon as I joined I bought mvp and then got banned a few hours later for using spacebar as an autoclicker on aztec lol

✘ Zoqzey ✘

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Zoqzey
Zoqzey
ELITE
Ratings
132 14
Was checking out tons of server, so was trolling and stuff, even lost op items which i didnt knew were op back then. And few months later came back and was like this the right server and played fr

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
My day one:

Logging on to Olympus (this was before we split into two servers) and spent the next few hours mindlessly grinding out some cash lmao. i went straight for the grind. no questions asked.... but the super fun and interactive chat most defiantly helped me.