Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I recently came up with this idea... so after Cowamin made a lovely post for a staff cubit giveaway, I thought it would be epic if we did something to celebrate the amazing staff here on Manacube! To do so, I am hoping that the staff can send me some sort of creative piece. It can be a build on creative, or a parkour map (though i know nothing about parkour). It can be some be a poem, or a musical composition! Be creative, and be unique :)
I have yet to choose a submission deadline, so keep an eye out for that. I will be creating a post combining all the submissions!! I might make a montage sort of video on youtube as well, in doing this we can all admire the staff's unique gifts and talents.
Please let me know what your thoughts are!! I'm open to suggestions <3

falconcat2000

Dedicated Member
VIP+
oHungry
oHungry
VIP+
Ratings
47 2
if possible you can try and get a event host to help you set up a staff's got talent event?

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Oh! That might be a good idea, unfortunately, I don't really talk to any of the event staff lol.

falconcat2000

Dedicated Member
VIP+
oHungry
oHungry
VIP+
Ratings
47 2
Oh! That might be a good idea, unfortunately, I don't really talk to any of the event staff lol.
maybe you could try and get in touch with one, also, maybe yuo can make it like a americas got talent?

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
maybe you could try and get in touch with one, also, maybe yuo can make it like a americas got talent?
ngl, that would be funny considering on the discord they did karaoke before and mods kept dropping golden buzzer GIFs xDDD
Edit: aside from alfie, I'm not really sure who is part of the events team >.<

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
I recently came up with this idea... so after Cowamin made a lovely post for a staff cubit giveaway, I thought it would be epic if we did something to celebrate the amazing staff here on Manacube! To do so, I am hoping that the staff can send me some sort of creative piece. It can be a build on creative, or a parkour map (though i know nothing about parkour). It can be some be a poem, or a musical composition! Be creative, and be unique :)
I have yet to choose a submission deadline, so keep an eye out for that. I will be creating a post combining all the submissions!! I might make a montage sort of video on youtube as well, in doing this we can all admire the staff's unique gifts and talents.
Please let me know what your thoughts are!! I'm open to suggestions <3
Thanks for the shoutout Stormy! I absolutely love this idea, super creative! If you would be looking for a sponsor of this "talent show" (maybe to give some incentive), I would be willing to throw in 5 cubits for the top 2 best submissions (only if you want tho)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
After thinking about it, I think that it would be nice to have some small "prizes" nothing really big. At the end of the day, everyone here wins!!
Thanks for the support, cow <3

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
After thinking about it, I think that it would be nice to have some small "prizes" nothing really big. At the end of the day, everyone here wins!!
Thanks for the support, cow <3
So would you like the donation for the giveaway then? I don't want anyone to feel like a loser but I also want someone to feel like a winner, if only I could make everyone feel like a winner lol

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
So would you like the donation for the giveaway then? I don't want anyone to feel like a loser but I also want someone to feel like a winner, if only I could make everyone feel like a winner lol
five cubits for the top three people? I could set a voting period where the community can vote. Staff wouldn't be able to vote for themselves.

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
five cubits for the top three people? I could set a voting period where the community can vote. Staff wouldn't be able to vote for themselves.
How about 4 cubits for the top because thats how much a crate costs? Also yeah I like the idea of a polling system, hopefully staff will take part in this!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
How about 4 cubits for the top because thats how much a crate costs? Also yeah I like the idea of a polling system, hopefully staff will take part in this!
Yes, I think that's good. Also as mentioned earlier, all of the submissions will be featured in a video or post on the forums :D

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I'm not even sure I have a talent... I mean, I've written some poems in high-school that apparently were decent but- idk
I won't force anyone to share if they aren't comfortable sharing, I'm not the mean highschool/elementary school teacher that made you stand up in front of the class and read a ten-minute speech because it helps "build character," and "prepares you for universty/college."
If there is anything you'd like to share, the feel free to do so! If possible, it would be nice if you gave a brief description of the piece you chose. Just think of it as show and tell :p

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
WAIT I HAVEADE AN EXTREMELY CUTE DRAGON OUT OF ORIGAMI. Totally didn't take me 30+ minutes with a 15cmx15cm piece of paper... If I don't have anything else, I guess I'm sending that.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
BRO STORMY WHAT AM I TO YOU, I am an event coordinator : (

also, does visual art count... or only performing arts....

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
ngl, that would be funny considering on the discord they did karaoke before and mods kept dropping golden buzzer GIFs xDDD
Edit: aside from alfie, I'm not really sure who is part of the events team >.<

There are a lot of staff on the events team but our event coordinators are as followed; AlfieJat, IIPattyII, ME, noctqrns, and Proteges!