Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey everyone!

Today I’m introducing a new ‘series’ to the manacube forums.
The series is called ‘ManaNews’
In this series, I'll highlight player achievements that they have achieved over the 14 days prior to this post.
I will post a new ManaNews every 2 weeks on Sunday depending on how people like this series. Since this series is quite new I would love to hear people's feedback on this post and the entirety of the series. Feel free to DM me on discord or to leave a reply here!

Let's get right into it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parkour
I’m still kinda looking for good parkour achievements, as of now I’ll mention the new mappers. Feel free to leave suggestions for achievements I can highlight next time!

I would like to congratulate the following players:

@bomberboy124 on Mapper rank!
Soup_man on Mapper rank!
@Spiralio on Mapper rank!

Credits to @TigerTwist for coming up with this achievement idea
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olympus

Ever Since reset just happened, for now, I will just be mentioning the person with the most rebirths on Atlas and Aether, Feel free to leave suggestions for achievements for Olympus!

Aether
SimplyLowry with 34 rebirths in the first 2 weeks of Aether!

Atlas
DakotaJDyer with 33 rebirths in the first 2 weeks of Atlas

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
General

I will be crediting global milestones here such as hugs, Patron and event winners

New Patron+

TigerTwist
Qelaion
CoffeeHoe
Weasel

New Patron

Commodore Sheep
GummyTheGod
NovaDragon
DerpingFrog
LimitedTwix
SwiftyToast
Cataclypse
Perc cat
Ben5904
Scorpion
Phoenix
SayDen
ItsEd

Others

Congratulations @Birty on reaching 10,000 hugs
Congratulations @SSM_GOD on reaching 30,000 hugs

Discord
I will be crediting players who reached level 25 or 50 in the 14 days prior to this post

Littleking1 on level 25
IPenguinI on level 25
Oscarx6 on level 25
Wipeout on level 25
Aidan on level 25
Toshi on level 25
Josef on level 25
LSA on level 25

Forums
I will be crediting people who reached a milestone amount of posts in 14 days prior to this post. If I forgot you feel free to slide me a dm on discord so I can include you <3

I would like to congratulate:

@Acid Reflvx on reaching 2,000 forum posts!

Hey there!
This will be it for the first ManaNews!
Thanks for reading this and GG to everyone mentioned above!

Feel free to DM me achievement ideas for the other game modes such as KitPvP, Skyblock, Survival, Creative, and factions!
As of right now, I couldn't think of any achievements for those game modes, I still wanted to make a part 1 to see how people would react :D

Last edited:

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
informative! :)

awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
Hey everyone!

Today I’m introducing a new ‘series’ to the manacube forums.
The series is called ‘ManaNews’
In this series, I'll highlight player achievements that they have achieved over the 14 days prior to this post.
I will post a new ManaNews every 2 weeks on Sunday depending on how people like this series. Since this series is quite new I would love to hear people's feedback on this post and the entirety of the series. Feel free to DM me on discord or to leave a reply here!

Let's get right into it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parkour
I’m still kinda looking for good parkour achievements, as of now I’ll mention the new mappers. Feel free to leave suggestions for achievements I can highlight next time!

I would like to congratulate the following players:

@bomberboy124 on Mapper rank!
Soup_man on Mapper rank!
@Spiralio on Mapper rank!

Credits to @TigerTwist for coming up with this achievement idea

Olympus

Ever Since reset just happened, for now, I will just be mentioning the person with the most rebirths on Atlas and Aether, Feel free to leave suggestions for achievements for Olympus!

Aether
SimplyLowry with 34 rebirths in the first 2 weeks of Aether!

Atlas
DakotaJDyer with 33 rebirths in the first 2 weeks of Atlas

General

I will be crediting global milestones here such as hugs, Patron and event winners

New Patron+

TigerTwist
Qelaion
CoffeeHoe
Weasel

New Patron

Commodore Sheep
GummyTheGod
NovaDragon
DerpingFrog
LimitedTwix
SwiftyToast
Cataclypse
Perc cat
Ben5904
Scorpion
Phoenix
SayDen
ItsEd

Others

Congratulations @Birty on reaching 10,000 hugs
Congratulations @SSM_GOD on reaching 30,000 hugs

Discord
I will be crediting players who reached level 25 or 50 in the 14 days prior to this post

Littleking1 on level 25
IPenguinI on level 25
Oscarx6 on level 25
Wipeout on level 25
Aidan on level 25
Toshi on level 25
Josef on level 25
LSA on level 25

Forums
I will be crediting people who reached a milestone amount of posts in 14 days prior to this post. If I forgot you feel free to slide me a dm on discord so I can include you <3

I would like to congratulate:

@Acid Reflvx on reaching 2,000 forum posts!

Hey there!
This will be it for the first ManaNews!
Thanks for reading this and GG to everyone mentioned above!

Feel free to DM me achievement ideas for the other game modes such as KitPvP, Skyblock, Survival, Creative, and factions!
As of right now, I couldn't think of any achievements for those game modes, I still wanted to make a part 1 to see how people would react :D
You might be seeing my name in the discord category 2 weeks from now if I stay active.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I really like this idea!

Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
Love the concept behind this and can't wait for more to come!