Mik

Forum Expert
ELITE
mtb130
mtb130
ELITE
Ratings
193 36
Whenever a ManaPond event occurs there are very large lag spikes and the game becomes almost unplayable during the 7-8minute period the event goes on. Especially at the event. Maybe making everyone invisible around the pond would solve this?

GamingLoot

Ratings
28 1
Whenever a ManaPond event occurs there are very large lag spikes and the game becomes almost unplayable during the 7-8minute period the event goes on. Especially at the event. Maybe making everyone invisible around the pond would solve this?
Personally I do not have an issue during these times and see no big lag spikes unless it is random, it may be to do with your connection to the server instead of the actual server itself.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hi Mike!

I also, personally, do not experience large lag spikes around mana pond times. However, it is entities and items being thrown into the air- this can cause lag for some.

Things I can suggest to help with lag are:

1: use optifine
2: try badlion or labymod
3: use the suggested version for said server
4: alter your settings to be less intensive.

Mik

Forum Expert
ELITE
mtb130
mtb130
ELITE
Ratings
193 36
Hi Mike!

I also, personally, do not experience large lag spikes around mana pond times. However, it is entities and items being thrown into the air- this can cause lag for some.

Things I can suggest to help with lag are:

1: use optifine
2: try badlion or labymod
3: use the suggested version for said server
4: alter your settings to be less intensive.
Thanks! Im going to try downloading optifine to help. It has been better the last couple of days.