I am going to give this map a +1
Negatives : parts can be a tiny bit confusing so maybe add one or two signs
Positives: GREAT BUILD
CREATIVE PARKOUR
FITS THE DIFFICULTY
VERY APPEALING

Great job
I can see this map getting accepted

Ps: I might not be right but u used a single glass pane at the leaf part I thought that was a banned block Idek lol

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Ps: I might not be right but u used a single glass pane at the leaf part I thought that was a banned block Idek lol
Thanks for the feedback :) It's allowed in that case because I put a carpet on top of it.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
No not that the one where u have to jump on that vine and I asked for ur help u know where I mean lol
Oh okay. In that case, panes are allowed like that when they're connected to another block. It's only when they're completely separated and floating that they're not allowed.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
No not that the one where u have to jump on that vine and I asked for ur help u know where I mean lol
If they make a + it’s not allowed

EwoutV

ELITE
EwoutV
EwoutV
ELITE
Ratings
80 4
+1
the build is good
the parkour is good but some parts are confusing as stated above, I would place some signs, but it is still good

good job

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Tasses,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is slightly unoriginal, as we have a few maps based on the Harry Potter universe (Quidditch, Hogwarts.) However, the Mandrake concept is unique, so good job on that!
The build is accurate and well-done, so good job on that! It would have been nice to see the Mandrakes play a bigger role (maybe possibly having them out of the dirt?) However, the build was quite attractive to look at.
The parkour is varied, and it fits the difficulty quite nicely, so good job on that! I also love how the parkour is incorporated with the build!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.