Map Building Palette (Public plot)

Berry_Blue145

MVP
Berry_Blue145
Berry_Blue145
MVP
Ratings
Hi! I find myself struggling with choosing the right blocks to use on builds sometimes. I made a block palette with blocks that blend together nicely and listed some block IDs for stuff you can't get in 1.8.9 without world edit. Mr. Pink_Bovine was nice enough to donate his parkour stuff, lining up useful blocks in vertical width as well as horizontal. Hopefully this will help map makers build prettier maps and more interesting parkour!

The plot ID is ./plot v Berry_Blue145 8

Anyone who wants access can leave their ign in the thread, and I'll trust you to the plot to copy or use the blocks as needed. Feel free to add any other parkour or building tips on this plot as you like. If there is any griefing, I will have a copy on hand, so no worries! Also feel free to put this on your plot and let others copy it or use it, it's a free resource.

2021-06-29_17.45.57.png
2021-07-01_09.33.57.png

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
Fantastic! This will be an amazing resource for any mapmaker - you're a treat for putting this together

Arky__

Arky__
Arky__
Ratings
Yes! Sorry for the hella late response, I'm not able to be online for a few days, so ask Dooble(Doobix) to copy it for you
Thats okay thanks for the reply i know it was a very old post. I managed to get it off another player :D