Rejected Map Course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
My username is Fire_v_Ice and I have made a small Parkour course named change of temperature because when you get in the building that you will see the nice and calm felling gets changed a bit. I am pretty sure its my second plot and I would probably put it in Medium difficulty and it has 47 or 46 jumps if you use a little shortcut.

Attachments

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
Hey!

I like your build, its pretty good and it seems to be unique. However it doesn't seem like you have a theme (something critical to parkour maps on this server). The floating pk doesn't seem to match the rest of the map, and thus it feels like it's missing form. Second of all, a lot of the jumps are very similar and this makes the pk a bit boring. I would add more jumps like flower pots, ice, enchanting tables, playerheads, etc. Additionally, the difficulty of the map feels a little on the easy side.

Good job though, and keep at it!

p.s: usually, map shortcuts are not allowed and will need to be fixed before your map can be accepted.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, Fire_v_Ice

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
Theme: Not exactly sure what theme you went for but it seems quite like a floating island type theme and unfortunately by the looks of it your theme is unoriginal as there's plenty of floating island parkour map submissions.

Build: The build is very simple and doesn't really have much detail and as explained earlier isn't really original either sadly, you could do better by for example turning the tower on the island into a different type of design?

Parkour: You've got a couple of tricky jumps in your parkour that you could change up a bit because by the looks of it your parkour is an EASY level map, next time make sure to follow the proper formatting when submitting a parkour map submission! Overall sadly your parkour isn't varied and is very simple/bland which makes it quite boring.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
lol, got confused and thought this was to my submission. I agree 100% with TheProTroller, but I think you have some potential. Keep at it!

Status
Not open for further replies.