Not open for further replies.

snowilyy

ELITE
snowilyy
snowilyy
ELITE
Ratings
23 2
This is a hard or expert map ( you choose).It is called Animals, we have made different animals and made a parkour out of it, we hope you like it.We have put hard jumps like head hitters,neo's and iron bar jumps.SavageSnow is the owner and daddyio is the helper. To get to my plot do ./plot v SavageSnow.Here are some of the pictures:
1555992233154.png

1555992273498.png

1555992392624.png

1555992430164.png

Last edited:

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
I'm giving this a 0 for now.
Positives:
  • The builds are super cute and I love them
Negatives:
  • Waaaaay too many barriers. Please remove them and remake the parkour in those areas. Barriers are evil.
  • Lots of floating parkour. I don't personally have any issues with floating parkour, but the map judges do. So... try to remove most of the floating jumps.
  • There is very little jump variation
  • There is a single stained glass pane jump. Single glass panes and single iron bars are not allowed because of the post-1.8 compatibility.
Suggestions:
  • Maybe terraform a floating island for all the animals to sit on and have the parkour on that. I would change to a +1 if this was done, but I know it's a lot to ask.
  • remove barriers
  • add jump variation using ice, trapdoors, heads, etc
Good luck!
(Also, when you take screenshots of your map, I recommend pressing F1 before taking the pictures. This will remove chat and your hand from your screen so you can take clean pictures)

:)

snowilyy

ELITE
snowilyy
snowilyy
ELITE
Ratings
23 2
Thank you so much, i will keep working on it!

Danyuul

ELITE
Danyuul
Danyuul
ELITE
Ratings
Hey snow! I tested this map out yesterday and I have to say, omg the animals are so cute. I reckon this would be a good expert seeing as how there are quite a few of difficult maps. I'll be giving this a +1 because of how short yet hard it is, I don't see many of these kinds of maps around the server.
Good job, hope it gets accepted <3

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
I'm giving this map a 0. The theme is unoriginal, as there are already several maps that feature animals (ElephantPK, ManacubeZoo, Turtle, just to name a few). As for the build, like Danny said, the animals are really freaking cute, and the builds are well-built. The parkour does seem to fit the expert difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

snowilyy

ELITE
snowilyy
snowilyy
ELITE
Ratings
23 2
Thank you so much everyone
<3

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hey there! I’ll be giving this map a +1, the parkour is varied and fits the difficulties your going for the build itself is pretty cute! Although there are someone other maps similar to this I think it would be a good map to add. Good luck!

snowilyy

ELITE
snowilyy
snowilyy
ELITE
Ratings
23 2
Thank you Lucifr

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi SavageSnow,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
Like said above, the theme is not original, because there is already a lot of Animal maps, please be careful next time ! The build is not really good, I found your map a bit messy, because you have multiple builds in your map, please try building your parkour on/in a main build, and avoid multiple builds so your parkour is not floating around. The parkour could be better, it's a bit varied, but still maybe a bit repetitive, and most hard jumps could also been skipped, make sure there is no exploits in your map next time !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.