Rejected Map Submission - Bones Run [Insane] - by Fosphor, Architarchi, Sulfured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
  • Builders: Fosphor, Architarchi, Sulfured
  • Map name: Bones Run
  • 2021-04-01_19.47.33.png 2021-04-01_19.49.43.png 2021-04-01_19.49.13.png 2021-04-01_19.48.21.png
  • Map ID: -79;41 or /plot teleport Fosphor
  • Difficulty: Insane
  • Number of jumps: 135
  • Number of checkpoints: 9
The map has been tested, there are no shortcuts and no unnecessary barriers, also it follows the guidelines of the "map submission information and format" thread.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heyo Fosphor!

Just going to give my opinion on your map, please keep in mind that I am not a map judge!

The THEME itself is good for a map here on Manacube, seems to me that the theme across the entire map is original, great work on this guys!

The PARKOUR for your map is an issue personally; first off, the jumps are mainly floating above the void, which I recommend changing as maps such as this are no longer accepted within Manacube parkour. The block choice for jumps is varied throughout so good work on that. The map also fits the length of an insane, difficulty could be buffed a little.

The BUILD of your map looks good, with lots of detail throughout as well! However, when changing the build to make it more localized so that the parkour isn't floating, you could execute it a little better in my opinion. Try creating a full organic body with the face, that's my advice for you!

Other than that, the map looks good!
Cheers,
Jashhy

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi there Fosphor, Architarchi and Sulfured,

Im sorry to tell ya your map has been rejected.

The THEME is original, we haven't seen any maps like this before so great job on that !

The BUILD is detailed and was very enjoyable to look at. Now your build didn't have any main build, causing a ton of the parkour to be floating which isn't accepted anymore ! Next time try to make a single main build that you base your parkour on. It causes the build to be cohesive with the parkour !

The PARKOUR fits the length of an insane map, but the difficulty is too easy. You have to variation down, and it was enjoyable to play but it felt like a long hard map. Try to test some of the maps today that fit the "insane" difficulty to get a feel for what we're looking for !

Thank you for the submission, I hope to see more from you. Have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.