Rejected Map submission : Decayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to submit a map submission of my parkour creative plot it is called ''Decayed'' look me a while to make I think it should be a Hard Map. Thanks for reading my submission.

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Please follow the format. The format can be found under the parkour section. Then map submissions. Then, please look at the top for tips and format. Thanks

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
Hello Cole, the floating islands theme is VERY overused, try to make more original themes in the future. However, the jumps are very good at the start. Butttttt, they get INSANELY hard near the end. Most insanes don't even have 3+ triple neos, and speaking this is a hard course it shouldn't even have 2+ double neos. Good luck! :D

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Cole,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme isn't too bad, but from the way you executed it, with the floating islands, it looks like most existent courses and thus not original.
- The build is not quite appealing to look at, there are floating blocks/jumps everywhere and there isn't really a main build which I do suggest you build next time. You can make it so the parkour goes on top of the build and make it all connected so it looks less messy.
- The jumps are challenging, almost too challenging for a hard course. Most players are barely able to do double neos, which still are fine in hard courses imo but triples is too much. Especially two in a row with barely any momentum. So the jumps are raised to a difficulty of insane.
- The length however does not reach insane, but hard as you intended it to. An insane map would have to be way longer and for this to be a hard map the difficulty of the jumps have to be lowered drastically.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.