Rejected Map Submission: Floating Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: SkrubzLeaderYT
Map Name: Floating Pigs
Plot ID: 69;9 and it's my plot 1.
Difficulty: Medium to Hard

This is my first map submission to parkour, and frankly the first build I've put effort into. I will accept any feedback and will alter my course to make it better. I have loved parkour all my life and found this server who knows when, but I played the parkour, and I finished every easy map, (a while back when there were only 15 or something.) I had all my progress reset D:, but idc and I will try my best to get my map accepted.
Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 9.37.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 9.37.38 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 9.38.02 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 9.40.17 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 9.40.33 AM.png

Ratings
16 2
Ok dont get me wrong pigs are eBic but i feel like there are already some maps with animal on it and its kinda unoriginal. there is also too much floating parkour but you can take my opinion with a grain of salt since i am not a staff member. I tried the course on my own and the parkour is actually pretty nice, although i feel like the length and difficulty are closer to easy than medium or hard. You might want to mix in a few jumps with your existing parkour, to add a little more variety such as ladder jumps or something else. Anyways, good luck on getting accepted!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello SkrubzLeaderYT,

Unfortunately I will be Rejecting this map.
The theme isn't very original, there are many maps already that are related to animals/minecraft mobs, and there are a couple already with the theme of pigs.
The build isn't bad, it is quite plain though, I would recommend trying to add more depth and detail to the build, to overall make it look more attractive.
The parkour isn't great, there are a lot of floating jumps, and it does get quite repetitive with single blocks, panes & ladders. In the future, try to implement the jumps more into the build, rather than having them floating around the build. Floating jumps makes the map look messy, and can take away from the build.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.